Off Topic To those who laugh at others

hvyhaul

There's some fun banter on here from time to time about lure collections by some members.

NEVER laugh at someone who has the foresight to have many lures, maybe even many of the same lure.

I am currently trying to find an ability to have a discontinued lure remade and at present it isn't looking promising.

i bought two of them years ago and never dropped them in the water till this year. To my surprise, pleasure and now dismay they are responsible for a rediculous amount of fish, both walleye and bows.

My anxiety increases with every successful trip watching the quality slowly.degrade with each ravenous attack by these toothy critters.

If they last to the end of September I will be thrilled.

I have ordered an existing lure that looks very similar, I'll have to wait until they arrive and hit the water to know if they are as effective.

Still waiting on Yay on nay for replacement originals.

So....... If you are in a store or viewing an online catalogue you think...... maybe

BUY ENOUGH! 🤣😁🌻

Last edited:
I have the same issue with Yeck trolling spoons. I bought two of a few back years ago. The one most productive is now a quarter naked and they don't make them the same anymore. Good luck. You may let Jos know what you are searching for. I was there a few weeks ago and he had a bunch of spoons from an estate. I found a spoon I had been looking for for years, which promptly produced a king next outing.

Can you guys that are looking for specific spoons post a few pictures. I have lots of spoons but rarely use them anymore and might have what you're looking for.

I will post them Monday if I get back to the boat and access the boxes

Back