Ice Fishing Boots

Fishsticks

Any suggestions on warm footwear for the hardwater season? My 20 year old Sorels are shot. My son and I will either utilize the four wheeler or walk when we are out fishing so a mix of comfort/lightweight and warmth would be optimal. I put more weight on the opinion of 68 members over generic internet reviews. Thanks.

What size? I have a pair of Canadian made Sorels in 13 I have only worn half a dozen times.

Baffin Titan
Best boot going in my opinion

Or you can check out the new Canada Goose Boots for $1300.00
I'd buy those Canada Goose Boots if I had @stomp Kind of money.

I can't even afford Grey Goose.

I've heard those Cofa boots from TSE (Peavey) are really good. Not sure of they are still there but friends swear by them.

Titan is nice but heavy. Good for a machine or a short walk but not for long distance walking Nats or a knockoff sold by Royal distributing are much better for that. I have both. If you decide to buy either I suggest you try them in the store b/c sizing is funny for both

Snowmobile boots. Warm as f. Maybe not as great for walking but warm toes.
I'd watch the video of Stomp with his new "boots"

Titan is nice but heavy. Good for a machine or a short walk but not for long distance walking Nats or a knockoff sold by Royal distributing are much better for that. I have both. If you decide to buy either I suggest you try them in the store b/c sizing is funny for both
Nats winter boots are awesome but as said find somewhere to try them on.it

@Fishsticks... They have the Baffin Snow Monster boots on for $56 off at Sail that might interest you.

baffin-epic-m010_bk1-black__21.jpg

I picked these up at Mark's Work Warehouse quite a few years back. They are a bit heavier, but as a mechanic I'm used to heavy footwear. They grip decent enough and my feet are never cold.

Attachments

• 20211124_192725.jpg
    20211124_192725.jpg
    382.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 20211124_192732.jpg
    20211124_192732.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 5
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks