Fishing Partner

newbe72

I'm looking for a fishing partner, male or female don't care, wife looking after our Grandson can only go out on weekends, fishing partner also moved away this year.
I'm looking for someone that can share the cost, I'm retired, ramp fees, oil & fuel are getting expensive.
I've got a 19 ft bow rider, with rod holders, old like me but nice.
Got lead core rods, dipsy divers, jet divers, bottom bouncers, planner boards, just about everything accept downriggers.
I fish mostly Lake Erie, Long Point, Port Bruce, Port Stanley, Port Glasgow, Leamington , but have also been down to Lake St Clair for bass, musky & eyes & Lake Ontario for salmon & eyes.
If your interested leave me a message & we can arrange to get together.

Thanks

I'm looking for a fishing partner, male or female don't care, wife looking after our Grandson can only go out on weekends, fishing partner also moved away this year.
I'm looking for someone that can share the cost, I'm retired, ramp fees, oil & fuel are getting expensive.
I've got a 19 ft bow rider, with rod holders, old like me but nice.
Got lead core rods, dipsy divers, jet divers, bottom bouncers, planner boards, just about everything accept downriggers.
I fish mostly Lake Erie, Long Point, Port Bruce, Port Stanley, Port Glasgow, Leamington , but have also been down to Lake St Clair for bass, musky & eyes & Lake Ontario for salmon & eyes.
If your interested leave me a message & we can arrange to get together.

Thanks
I'd like to thank the people who applied to my post, much more fun fishing with someone else & can also hopefully teach you somethings as well about fishing.
Thanks to All

tinder swipe right GIF

Just have a neighbour like I have. :happy:

Problem solved. 😁

I hear yah
Weekends are easy will always have an automatic plus one or two there
It’s when I want to go for an evening troll which is majority of my fishing trips.
They are hit and miss with my friend and my other automatic plus one works a little too late to wait around for

I hear yah
Weekends are easy will always have an automatic plus one or two there
It’s when I want to go for an evening troll which is majority of my fishing trips.
They are hit and miss with my friend and my other automatic plus one works a little too late to wait around for

My neighbour is retired, he can and goes fishing when I can't, fortunately he always goes out with me when I can go, even when he has other options.

He can hardly wait for me to retire, then look out. LOL

Last edited:
No idea @anonymoose
Just thought the threads were disappearing when they popped up..
probably to do with it being illegal right now..
but I personally don’t care if I had an open seat and someone happened to be at the ramp when I was launching 🤷🏻

No idea @anonymoose
Just thought the threads were disappearing when they popped up..
probably to do with it being illegal right now..
but I personally don’t care if I had an open seat and someone happened to be at the ramp when I was launching 🤷🏻
It's not illegal and it never was. Just couldnt be in same vehicle but never had a issue on a boat as long as distance ourselves

It's not illegal and it never was. Just couldnt be in same vehicle but never had a issue on a boat as long as distance ourselves

It was and still is illegal, with exceptions, under O.Reg. 82/20 Schedule 8 “Places that must close or that are subject to conditions at step 1”

“Each person responsible for a boat or watercraft shall ensure that if a group of persons uses that boat or watercraft together for recreational purposes, the members of the group are all members of the same household or one other person from outside that household who lives alone or a caregiver for any member of the household.”

That being said, I haven't heard of any instances of folks even being checked, even when the majority of boats at any ramp appear to be breaking the rules (would be easy to enforce if they decided to).

https://www.canlii.org/en/on/laws/r...at_Are_Subject_to_Conditions_At_Step_1_200526

have to be of same household and you cant social distance on an 18ft boat lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks