Off Topic Elmerfudds gotta a new ride!

Beauty @Elmerfudd ! Is that the one you brought north?
Yes it is. I titled it at home down south as I wont be officially repatriating until things simplify at the border. I did talk at length with Customs and they were great. (2 hr wait on covid test they made me take on the spot) Gave me advice on getting my guns, boat, taxidermy etc across the border pain free. Gave me a form that allows me to have the boat up here for an extended period so I can use it now.

Busy days ahead getting my Berts tracks installed, plugs for riggers etc.

Wow very nice.

Is it titled in West Virginia? Do they have bodies of water big enough for a boat like that?

Wow very nice.

Is it titled in West Virginia? Do they have bodies of water big enough for a boat like that?
Titled in WV but it’s probably only ever going to see Erie, Lake O and the Florida Keys. There are several lakes down in WV big enough, but the fisheries are of no interest to me

Single engine? What size?

The colour matched Yamaha grey and boat sure is slick.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks