Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all. Plus tailffeathers contest is back.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all and lets hope for another great year of fishing,,and especially a safe one for all,,,,

Merry Christmas Tom. 12
Merry Christmas to all my past years clients and a happy new years contest again. As the contest last year was well received I will be again offering a free charter for 2 people on board tailffeathers for the person who guesses the closest number of walleye landed and brought to shore on my charter boat. Winner will be announced on new year's day at 3 pm. Good luck. View attachment 19703View attachment 19704
Merry Christmas to all my past years clients and a happy new years contest again. As the contest last year was well received I will be again offering a free charter for 2 people on board tailffeathers for the person who guesses the closest number of walleye landed and brought to shore on my charter boat. Winner will be announced on new year's day at 3 pm. Good luck. View attachment 19703View attachment 19704
merry Christmas Tom. 1222 is my guess

Tom-----Have a great and healthy New Year. A good year and Number is my guess 1947 the year I was born. Merry Christmas everybody......................

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks