CHANNEL 68 DECALS

Wave Runner

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Some have expressed keeping the decal simple and very close to the 6-8 icon used on the web page. These are a few examples that are maintaining that traditional design only with just slightly more character. They definitely will be noticeable even from a distance or do you prefer the other designs using more shapes and colours etc.??? Of course any decals will have to meet @stomps approval but let's hear your thoughts. :)

002.jpgxxxxxxx001.jpg
003.jpgxxxxxxxx004.jpg

I like plain-jane yellow and black CHANNEL 68. If I had to pick an image it would be the one fighting a fish.

I like #3 as well. Could use the - in the 6-8 tho. Just my thought

I done them with and without because the original logo is just 68 but I think Stomp said in the other post he preferred the 6-8 version. Just trying to find out what most prefer then maybe something can be settled on accordingly by the majority. ;)

Last edited:
Some have expressed keeping the decal simple and very close to the 6-8 icon used on the web page. These are a few examples that are maintaining that traditional design only with just slightly more character. They definitely will be noticeable even from a distance or do you prefer the other designs using more shapes and colours etc.??? Of course any decals will have to meet @stomps approval but let's hear your thoughts. :)

View attachment 11025xxxxxxxView attachment 11029
View attachment 11027xxxxxxxxView attachment 11031
Number 3

#3. That what @stomp looked like reeling in those pike yesterday??. Then I pointed out to him that’s why there’s a rod holder in the track at the back of the boat.
FC444DF8-A562-4EC1-87EC-38477D822C92.jpeg

Well, like @Mrs. Stomp, I too am allowed to change my mind. Web site "favicon" doesn't have the dash between 6 and 8. So #3, but try moving the hook to the right side. Is the hook image subject to copyright? Appreciate your creative endeavours @Wave Runner .

@Wave Runner I think you have a winner with #3, bottom left. My English teacher would say to put a hyphen between the numbers. The fish being species neutral covers all the fish we love to chase. That is friggin cool. @stomp What say you?

I concur, #3 would be the choice if it was up to me.

I concur, #3 for me please! Just insert a hyphen between the 68 numbers like Stick mentioned and that would be perfect! Great work Wave Runner! I am impressed! Walleyeman.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks