when is blind fixup day

johnny1duck

i couldnt make it to the meeting was hoping someone could post the highlights of the meeting like the date for fixup day and what needs to b done thanks

i couldnt make it to the meeting was hoping someone could post the highlights of the meeting like the date for fixup day and what needs to b done thanks
The LPWA Newsletter covers the meeting and will be published and mailed soon. If you want it faster you can request an email copy via lpwa@kwic.com . The blind survey data is available in MS Word and can be requested. No indication of a fix up date yet but you can contact Glenn, Kevin or Dave to get that info. From what they are saying, the blinds are in pretty good shape.

From my deck we can now see at least a dozen trees growing in the marsh . These trees need to be cut down as they will affect flight patterns . I can see approx 10 trees due north of our cottage and a couple over towards #22 blind .
If needed a spotter can be on our deck directing cutters (via 2 way) to the trees as they might not see them in a boat due to the height of the grass .I know we never really had this problem before as there wasn't the number of berms .In one spot where old #14 blind used to be there are around 6 trees in the same area and there was no dredging there so it's anybody's guess how they took root . I know it changed the flight pattern when trees got tall around blind #8 and #12 years ago.
Hopefully there won't be any issues with the various Government levels . Marshes don't have trees in the middle of them so let's see if we can nip this in the bud before they get to tall.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks