what's everyone's take on this?

LMFAO!
THANK GOD there's a good chance I'm the mail mans kid meathead !
At least there's a chance for ME!
Lol

Last edited:
just wondering if there was any follow up to this story? anything show up on the trail cam? did the MNR give any input? where can i find that cougar in the tree that grass island posted????

just wondering if there was any follow up to this story? anything show up on the trail cam? did the MNR give any input? where can i find that cougar in the tree that grass island posted????
Buckhorn,,, turn left at the sign. Shhh don't tell too many people though.image.jpg

Planning on putting my trail cam back up after turkey season ends, too many people in the woods this turkey season, rather not have it stolen too!
I'll could give out exact gps coordinates trky chsr after I get some pics there (I don't deer hunt, duck huntin' stops that dead in it tracks! Lol)
If it's a deer scrape....that'd be a monster buck!

If it's a buck save your trail cam till this fall when the rut is on, at this time of year their antlers are only half grown. If it's a St Williams cougar make sure you post pictures, they have been trying to locate one for the last 30 years plus. If it's a Big Foot bait the area with Slim Jim's . Looking forward to having a positive ID.

TrailCam.jpg

Great work, without a doubt it's the one in the middle an ever elusive COUGAR! So far no ones been able to capture one on film. They are sneaky and constantly sink their claws into you before you realize what is happening.

Bagging The beast on the left will get you rich and famous, the trophy buck on the right will get you respect from other hunters, but bagging the infamous COUGAR will get you divorced!!

I saw a black bear walking down the 401 in Dorchester 2 years back its not impossible. You never know what could be out there. The Turkeys have made it to North Bay why couldn't a bear or a cougar find its way down here?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks