Weed and Boating??

If smoking weed in public is legal,when will drinking alcohol in public become legal.
It is;in bars & patios.
If the Gov did to 'booze' what it did to Tobacco,shit would be different. Too many 'hands' in the "Spirits" trough. :vomit::vomit::vomit:

No mention about the medicinal properties? There are some narrow minds; we have one on the exiting Aylmer council this election.
I went to my Dr and asked if this method was employed would I loose my ability to doctor with him; he said no and referred me. As with all medical expenses it is deductable. It is documented to KILL Cancer. I have Ankalosing Spondolosis and carry the HLAB 27 blood antigen that pre disposes me to ALL of the diseases manifestations. I inherited this from my Dad. This Medicine keeps me hungry and keeps my weight stable and not drop pounds. Pharmacey medications ALL have side effects which I'd rather do with out. Read the 'right' stuff when researching-not the fake shit that's out there. Just MY opinion.

Forgot to mention; to quote my Doctor; there is no test that works 100% except a Blood sample,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thats some funny math! Whoever penned that musta been HIGH :LOL:

Sorry, yes I accidently copied the 29% from the next part of the article that was talking about something else altogether. I removed that from my post, the rest is accurate.

Wave Runner, the internet is a great place, you can find a survey to support ones belief on any subject. Take your post for instance and input alcohol instead of weed, bet the numbers surpass??
Not looking for a pisser, raised 5 great kids, working on gran kid # 6.
Clan here, I tried to instill poison is poison? Joint or a beer, comes down to time and place?

To windy to fish today, so thought I'd open a chat, looking for opinions on how/if legal weed might effect boating? There's a lot of talk right now on how the legalization will effect driving, work places ect.
My opinion, it's happening now, don't see a big change.
Full disclosure, tried it once in the 70's but did not inhale?? Hey, worked for Bill Clinton?
What do you folks think??

People who smoke pot are already doing it..now the taxes will go to the gov...... I strongly believe weed should have the exact rules of alcohol not TOBACCO...

I agree this is not good . Sure wont be the same sitting around the fire with other family , friends and kids and now someone can pull out a joint and light it up .

I agree this is not good . Sure wont be the same sitting around the fire with other family , friends and kids and now someone can pull out a joint and light it up .
I've never smoked a joint that left me stuck to my chair unable to stand slurping my words, made me a ass hole saying ignorant things i would never do sober. But at the campground I see drunk people like this all the time. Hardly able to stanf on there two feet Meanwhile a child that would be none the wiser about a doob looks like a cigarette,

By they way some of you are looking at it maybe we should bring back prohibition, that gets the drunk drivers off the road right, and out of the hospitals
Like I said; If the Government did to the Booze business what was done to the Tobacco industry the Drunks would be off the road and out of Hospitals. Think about that. :banghead::banghead:

I believe alcohol and boating is far greater problem , weed has no place there either , but drinking is so common on boats and most people look the other, I’m sticking to my thoughts that there isn’t a whole bunch of people just waiting for it to be legal to start lighting up ... just my 2 cents

There are more joints in boats leaving the harbour than fishing rods.Don't kid yourself anti's. Keep loading up that cooler of booze instead.

How do you feel about cigarettes or alcohol by that same fire?

All 3 are unhealthy.
All 3 can influence kids to try them.
All 3 are mind altering drugs.

Care to explain the difference between weed and the other two?

It's created a mess. Workplace policy CHANGES are just starting to trickle through. We received 2 of them on Wednesday. Simply it's zero tolerance and to make it worse any incidents or accidents now the employer reserves to right to cannabis testing at will. Any amount found in system could void wsib coverage and lead to terminations. There is no safe amount given on record as of now. I am no expert but I thought cannibis can stay in your system for up to 28 days? This would appear any recreational user runs the risk of losing wsib coverage if there is an accident. Bugs are still being worked out.

In my opinion there needs to be safe level like alcohol allowable. How we get there , test it, and enforce it is anyone guess at this point.

I've never smoked a joint that left me stuck to my chair unable to stand slurping my words, made me a ass hole saying ignorant things i would never do sober. But at the campground I see drunk people like this all the time. Hardly able to stanf on there two feet Meanwhile a child that would be none the wiser about a doob looks like a cigarette,
You may have not smoked a joint like that, but I have seen edibles that would leave you pasted to a chair unable to speak or move your legs and leave you in a complete daze..... next day you would be so foggy you would have a hard time remembing your own name. The weed now is not the same as it was 20 years ago.

How do you feel about cigarettes or alcohol by that same fire?

All 3 are unhealthy.
All 3 can influence kids to try them.
All 3 are mind altering drugs.

Care to explain the difference between weed and the other two?
Cigarettes are mind altering?

Back