Off Topic Walleye lure pictures and discription

Does anyone know of a tackle shop that has these in stock

THREE D large blade worm harness

All shops around Kitchener no longer sell them.

I bought some blades at Angling outfitters in Woodstock to make salmon teaser ...(& made couple up with them.View attachment 9779View attachment 9780.but almost cheaper to buy pre made harness

Not sure if they carry the pre made or not ???
Guy in lighthouse cove will make whatever you want and very reasonably priced. I forget the name of the store but it’s right across the street from the LCBO. If your down that way.

Bills Bait and Tackle in Hamilton - Upper James and Mohawk Rd. Was just there tonight - although I already had these harnesses.

Attachments

• Three D harnesses.jpg
    Three D harnesses.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 39
Does anyone know of a tackle shop that has these in stock

THREE D large blade worm harness

All shops around Kitchener no longer sell them.

I bought some blades at Angling outfitters in Woodstock to make salmon teaser ...(& made couple up with them.View attachment 9779View attachment 9780.but almost cheaper to buy pre made harness

Not sure if they carry the pre made or not ???
Three D available at Bills Bait & Tackle - Upper James in Hamilton. That is where I have got all mine to date. Lots of colours, various sizes.

Was just there on Monday evening - lots on the wall - I have had these for a bit.

Cheers,
Balleye

Attachments

• Three D harnesses.jpg
    Three D harnesses.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 10
I forget weather I bought the harnesses at Sail or Canadian tire... Might have Been KW surplus. They are around somewhere if that helps at all.
Bills Bait & Tackle.....Upper James in Hamilton - Upper James and Mohawk Rd. Lots of colours, multiple sizes. Have purchased there previously - saw a variety of them on the wall.

Cheers,
Balleye.

Has me thinking of looking into a "group buying" program......................

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks