Off Topic Walleye lure pictures and discription

Puddle Jumper

A few of my friends just bought boats or are getting into walleye fishing.

They asked me to send pictures of my most productive lures I used for walleye (both for Erie and up north)

I figured I would share pictures with the 68 members ...as it may be of interest or helpfully.......please feel free to add pictures of your favorites if I missed them.

A few of my friends just bought boats or are getting into walleye fishing.

They asked me to send pictures of my most productive lures I used for walleye (both for Erie and up north)

I figured I would share pictures with the 68 members ...as it may be of interest or helpfully.......please feel free to add pictures of your favorites if I missed them.
Top row are moonshine.....glow bloody nose, wonderbread, atomic melon, JJ Mac muffin, Orange and green ladder backs
Next row....silver streaks...pistoncup, nascar, pink panties, mixed or nuked veggie, greasy chicken wing.
Next row silverstreak except last NK
Blueberry muffin, unsure ?, frosted yellowtail, blue chilly Willy, pink alewife, Orange monkey puke
The rest are Yek little zipper spoons ...unsure of names
20180709_203401.jpg

They seem to hit everything lol. It changes all day. When one bite dies you switch to something else and they begin again. Seem like there is alway a “Hot” lure for a period of time then changes.

Very true, some days a distinct colour, other days anything, and some days big colour change such as purple to orange etc.

Choice is a good option, although I was out with someone who made it clear to me with, "I don't change lures a lot, I know these lures catch fish," and he proved it with a 4 person limit.

Omg thank you so much for this post. Really helps a newbie out when I hear chatter of lure colors!!!!

Use this forum and it's search function to help.

Go to lure manufacturer sites and vendors, they have great catalogues one can go through to see fronts/backs, size options all with the lure's name.

Really helps with recognizing what you are looking for when you get to the store.

Use this forum and it's search function to help.

Go to lure manufacturer sites and vendors, they have great catalogues one can go through to see fronts/backs, size options all with the lure's name.

Really helps with recognizing what you are looking for when you get to the store.
Check Wackm.com for custom redfins and harnesses

Does anyone know of a tackle shop that has these in stock

THREE D large blade worm harness

All shops around Kitchener no longer sell them.

I bought some blades at Angling outfitters in Woodstock to make salmon teaser ...(& made couple up with them.20180716_032634.jpg20180716_174656.jpg.but almost cheaper to buy pre made harness

Not sure if they carry the pre made or not ???

Does anyone know of a tackle shop that has these in stock

THREE D large blade worm harness

All shops around Kitchener no longer sell them.

I bought some blades at Angling outfitters in Woodstock to make salmon teaser ...(& made couple up with them.View attachment 9779View attachment 9780.but almost cheaper to buy pre made harness

Not sure if they carry the pre made or not ???
I forget weather I bought the harnesses at Sail or Canadian tire... Might have Been KW surplus. They are around somewhere if that helps at all.

I bought a bunch of matzuo worn harness at kw surplus....they work ok .99$

Canadian tire don't carry the Three D

Sail and Natural sports used to have them ...but they èither sold out or stopped carrying them.
I don't think Kingsway tackle in guelph have them..but might call if can find #

I might have to drive to wood stock sometime...probably best chance.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks