1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some pics from the Holidays

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports' started by beernut, Jan 8, 2011.

1. beernut

beernut Well-Known Member

Ok fishing wasn't as good as it usually is up north. Stupid weather kept fluctuating so much that most fish were shut down.
    First pike trip with 3 of us 2 pike were caught (I was skunked that day)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Went back to same small lake the next day...and I got zip again....was starting to wonder....
    [​IMG]
    pic of a couple redneck norther boys...lol
    [​IMG]

Figured it was the compnay jinxing me so I went solo....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2 days later (but before laker opener) a buddy and I head to a lake north of town....one fish caught...my PB laker through the ice but OOS..fast pic snapped and it went back down the hole :(
    [​IMG]My hands were already wet when I picked it up and I held it by the tail in the hole until it swam away on its own...recovered really fast and took off like a bullet!!

Finally a few pics of a laker and a delicious ling caught right on Elliot Lake

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cow and twin calfs were spotted near Field running and stopped for a sec so pic is blurry
    [​IMG]

Our tax dolars hard at work!!!!
    [​IMG]

2. stomp

stomp Administrator Staff Member

Looks pretty good to me! Great pix. Thanks for the report.

3. Huron

Huron Well-Known Member

Beernut...Thanks for sharing the interesting pic's. Looks like a great time and more happy memories! Huron

4. Johny2

Johny2 Well-Known Member

That ling is just as freaky as a mud puppy from lpb.

5. NetnLargies

NetnLargies Active Member

Hey Beernut,
    Where abouts in Field are you?

My dad and cousin own ALOT of land in field. I rarely get up that way but if I was able to meet someone that knows some good fishing areas, spots, I have a boat for the summer just never want to pull it up there with no knowledge and limited time.

Thanks,
    Chad

6. Dontgetcaught

Dontgetcaught Member

Nicely done

7. beernut

beernut Well-Known Member

Hey Chad sent email...mines [email protected] send me a message there!