Some pics from the Holidays

beernut

Ok fishing wasn't as good as it usually is up north. Stupid weather kept fluctuating so much that most fish were shut down.
First pike trip with 3 of us 2 pike were caught (I was skunked that day)
2011_01060011.jpg

IMG00053.jpg

Went back to same small lake the next day...and I got zip again....was starting to wonder....
IMG00129.jpg

pic of a couple redneck norther boys...lol
IMG00131.jpg

Figured it was the compnay jinxing me so I went solo....
IMG00124.jpg

IMG00123.jpg

2 days later (but before laker opener) a buddy and I head to a lake north of town....one fish caught...my PB laker through the ice but OOS..fast pic snapped and it went back down the hole :(
IMG00058.jpg
My hands were already wet when I picked it up and I held it by the tail in the hole until it swam away on its own...recovered really fast and took off like a bullet!!

Finally a few pics of a laker and a delicious ling caught right on Elliot Lake

IMG00141.jpg

IMG00143.jpg

Cow and twin calfs were spotted near Field running and stopped for a sec so pic is blurry
2011_01060122.jpg

Our tax dolars hard at work!!!!
IMG00153.jpg

Beernut...Thanks for sharing the interesting pic's. Looks like a great time and more happy memories! Huron

Hey Beernut,
Where abouts in Field are you?

My dad and cousin own ALOT of land in field. I rarely get up that way but if I was able to meet someone that knows some good fishing areas, spots, I have a boat for the summer just never want to pull it up there with no knowledge and limited time.

Thanks,
Chad

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks