Fishing Report Port Burwell July 16.

SIX-GRAND

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Had a Couple buddy'seeking info about burwell earlier today as they had plans to go Sunday AM.. here's a better Idea , grab your shit and i will just show you.
Rolled into port burwell marina around 4pm. The old fella collecting money was happy to see me and wish me bad luck as he likes to do.
Out to 62fow..Started the spread with 3&4 color on the boards dressed with smithwick 10s and deep husky jerks. Ran a rigger at 35ft with a bomber long A . #1 dipsy set on 1 out 70ft pulling a firetiger thunder stick20220717_032415.jpg.
Rigger was good for a few, Dipsy was good for a few till the rainbows started digging it (1/2) so that line was pulled from the spread and sent out a 5color core off the corner with emerald deep husky for its 1st wash.
3&4 core lights out again..smithwicks in 24carrot(took a beating) & motion sickness20220717_032334.jpg,Voodoo haze & clown color deep huskys produced a few doubles and even some triplets. The Wackm Emerald on 5 👌🏽.20220717_032046.jpg
Never left 62fow.
Lots in 24" class.
1/1 sheephead.
Was best kept at 2.7mph
72.5°f.
20220717_003807.jpg

Had a Couple buddy'seeking info about burwell earlier today as they had plans to go Sunday AM.. here's a better Idea , grab your shit and i will just show you.
Rolled into port burwell marina around 4pm. The old fella collecting money was happy to see me and wish me bad luck as he likes to do.
Out to 62fow..Started the spread with 3&4 color on the boards dressed with smithwick 10s and deep husky jerks. Ran a rigger at 35ft with a bomber long A . #1 dipsy set on 1 out 70ft pulling a firetiger thunder stickView attachment 60618.
Rigger was good for a few, Dipsy was good for a few till the rainbows started digging it (1/2) so that line was pulled from the spread and sent out a 5color core off the corner with emerald deep husky for its 1st wash.
3&4 core lights out again..smithwicks in 24carrot(took a beating) & motion sicknessView attachment 60619,Voodoo haze & clown color deep huskys produced a few doubles and even some triplets. The Wackm Emerald on 5 👌🏽.View attachment 60620
Never left 62fow.
Lots in 24" class.
1/1 sheephead.
Was best kept at 2.7mph
72.5°f.
View attachment 60621
Great report. Thx for sharing

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks