K
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I just posed pictures on line in the classified section. The boat is parked in front of my cottage on Long Point. Send me a PM with your email and I will send you more detail and the location if you are still interested.
    Cam
    K
    knotsobrite
    That would be great . E-mail is ottenbreit@eastlink.ca . Know Long Point well as I have lived in Simcoe for 40 years . Thanks again

Rick
    K
    knotsobrite
    Looked at the pics and would be very interested in the boat . What length is it ? I would like to come see it tonight or early tomorrow morning if possible so please let me know the address . Thanks again
    S
    singlemalt
    It is listed by StarCraft as a 16' but I beleive it measures as a few inches longer. It is in front of my cottage which is at 5 Warbler (just off Teal Ave on Long Point). I think I will be back down there on Thursday if you want to meet and have a closer look.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks