Please tell me I am WRONG! Houston, we have a problem. COVID - 19 V2

What I really want to know is when the boat launches are opening... Sigh.

I don't own a boat. I wanna know when I can go sit on the pier in Pt Bruce (without risking a fine or getting yelled at.) Still a couple weeks to early for me to want to go right now, but by the end of the month or very early next month, I'm going want to be there like I have been every year since I moved back here 12 years ago especially now that I'm almost out of fish in the freezer.

AND just like that......flipped the switch and we're back on topic talking about fishin.........;):D

Last edited by a moderator:
China produces some of the world's highest quality items as well as the lowest. On the low side they are tough to beat from a price as well as ability to meet large volume purhcases standpoint, which is why places like dollarstore and walmart seem to be exclusively stocked with their products. But if you look at all your electronics, almost guaranteed that a large number of the parts (if not all) come from China and many are assembled there as well. (think all your cell phones and tablets and laptops).

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks