Please tell me I am WRONG! Houston, we have a problem. COVID - 19 V2

oldcutmarina

Sooooooooo, I have been informed that China has this Virus under control....And they have relaxed some of the rules. That's great news! But wait, now the second round of this virus is a reality. Us stupid humans.....just because they reopened the pool, doesn't mean you can drink the water.
Can someone please tell me it's FAKE NEWS,

Sooooooooo, I have been informed that China has this Virus under control....And they have relaxed some of the rules. That's great news! But wait, now the second round of this virus is a reality. Us stupid humans.....just because they reopened the pool, doesn't mean you can drink the water.
Can someone please tell me it's FAKE NEWS,

Nope it is true & is my greatest fear TRUMP will put everybody back to work too soon
Hong Kong, Taiwan & a couple others {I forget} eased too soon & are experiencing a rise in cases again

The man is dangerous. Watching his press conferences is like amateur hour. That country will have nobody as a friend when he is done.
Speaking of dangerous...A TIGER at the BRONX ZOO tested positive for covid 19 TODAY. This is NOT good at all.

Here, you decide for yourself if China is truthfull.

According to the evidence now, covid-19 began around mid-Nov in Wuhan and China took extreme measures to cover it up until finally telling the WHO on Jan 20 the real rate if infection 2 months later. Had they reacted weeks earlier when they knew about it, it is estimated 95% of this virus spread globally would not have occurred.

Then on Jan 25 the Chinese president made the grave mistake of allowing 5 million people from Wuhan to leave the area un-screened in celebration of their Lunar Holiday. This single act basically sent covid-19 around the world overnight. There has to be consequences for China literally killing so many people around the world needlessly.

Here, you decide for yourself if China is truthfull.

According to the evidence now, covid-19 began around mid-Nov in Wuhan and China took extreme measures to cover it up until finally telling the WHO on Jan 20 the real rate if infection 2 months later. Had they reacted weeks earlier when they knew about it, it is estimated 95% of this virus spread globally would not have occurred.

Then on Jan 25 the Chinese president made the grave mistake of allowing 5 million people from Wuhan to leave the area un-screened in celebration of their Lunar Holiday. This single act basically sent covid-19 around the world overnight. There has to be consequences for China literally killing so many people around the world needlessly.

To hold China accountable you have to start ww3, they will never admit to anything and put the blame on someone else
All the rest of the world can do is sanction economically but that would be also affecting the world as most countries rely heavily on CHINESE products and raw materials not to mention the Russian and other communist comrades will stick with China
How ever you as individual can boycott their products . Just imagine millions of people doing that around the countrys of the world

To hold China accountable you have to start ww3, they will never admit to anything and put the blame on someone else
All the rest of the world can do is sanction economically but that would be also affecting the world as most countries rely heavily on CHINESE products and raw materials not to mention the Russian and other communist comrades will stick with China
How ever you as individual can boycott their products . Just imagine millions of people doing that around the countrys of the world

I agree, as individuals we can decide to continue purchasing or not.

One last question, then I am going to bury my head in the sand. Whoops water is too high for that.
Anyway, since CV-19 has now jumped over to the animal kingdom,. what temperature should I be cooking meat at...to kill the covid.

The global trade Jeanie is out of the bottle and will never return.Its almost impossible boycott any products as companies decide where and with who to do business with.Dollars and cents dictates that bottom line.As consumers we want the cheapest price for products.Thats reality.

The global trade Jeanie is out of the bottle and will never return.Its almost impossible boycott any products as companies decide where and with who to do business with.Dollars and cents dictates that bottom line.As consumers we want the cheapest price for products.Thats reality.
I can tell you I'm not one of them consumers that buys the cheapest , I dont go to wallmart as I call it " chinamart " the quality of the products are horrible also don't purchase products that stamped made in China. I probably buy products that have Chinese parts in them as they are not marked and not know about
Example : wanted to buy a can of mushroom at the local grocery store they all made in China and it infuriates me as we have a huge mushroom farm 20 min down the road and cant find locally made product
I will pay a dollar more but I'm staying away from Chinese made specially food products
Their standards are scary when it comes to chemical use
I rather support local, go to the farmers market, can my own at least I know what's in it

I can tell you I'm not one of them consumers that buys the cheapest , I dont go to wallmart as I call it " chinamart " the quality of the products are horrible also don't purchase products that stamped made in China. I probably buy products that have Chinese parts in them as they are not marked and not know about
Example : wanted to buy a can of mushroom at the local grocery store they all made in China and it infuriates me as we have a huge mushroom farm 20 min down the road and cant find locally made product
I will pay a dollar more but I'm staying away from Chinese made specially food products
I rather support local, go to the farmers market, can my own at least I know what's in it
I am with you there. I try everything I can to stay away from Made in China products. I will spend the extra money. Unfortunately or government introduced so many rules and restrictions on manufacturing, we can't compete with the nations who don't follow the same rules and regulations. Environmental, chemical use, labour relations, etc. Maybe after our crappy supply chain is exposed through this virus ordeal, we might get some necessity manufacturing back in this country, i.e. N95 masks.

Unfortunately you are a minority in that.Most electronics are manufactured there as a example.The company I work for,parts come from all over the world.
I also try to buy local as much as possible,but that’s seasonal.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks