Fishing Report Perch - Inner LPB - Tuesday, November 14th

Duck Soup

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Best perch fishing of the year today. Accompanied Canvasback and friend Jim targeting perch in the Inner Bay. We launched at Booth's Harbour and headed SW. Only one other boat out there at 10 am this morning. Once we got to bottom structure that John considered potentially good we cut the engine and started drift fishing. We hit perch almost immediately and dropped the anchor. Non stop perch until we decided we better count around 1:00 pm. We stopped at 150 fish and had the boat loaded for home at little after 2. Most of the fish we caught were 8 to 11 inches. Winds were calm, a mix of sun and cloud with the temperature about 6 degrees C.

Congrats... that's spectacular perchin' Arnie for the middle of November and a pretty nice day weather wise. (y):)

Thought you were done fishing for the year Arne. There’s always that temptation of one more trip:D You guys picked a great day and found those perch.

Nice job guys. Glad you found them quickly and things just kept rolling along for you. Some nice fresh cold water eats. Enjoy the rewards.

View attachment 6975
Best perch fishing of the year today. Accompanied Canvasback and friend Jim targeting perch in the Inner Bay. We launched at Booth's Harbour and headed SW. Only one other boat out there at 10 am this morning. Once we got to bottom structure that John considered potentially good we cut the engine and started drift fishing. We hit perch almost immediately and dropped the anchor. Non stop perch until we decided we better count around 1:00 pm. We stopped at 150 fish and had the boat loaded for home at little after 2. Most of the fish we caught were 8 to 11 inches. Winds were calm, a mix of sun and cloud with the temperature about 6 degrees C.
Nice Haul of Perch,and Congratulations to all of you.I knew that I put the Boat away too soon.I hope that there will be a Good Ice Fishing Season this year on Long Point Bay to catch some Perch,if not,Hopefully Lake Simcoe would have Good Ice,such like it had last year.Enjoy your Perch Fry!! (y)

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks