Opening day success

Derkd9

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Slancy has a trip to Cambodia planned for a few weeks which happens to be during the controlled hunt. So she was very eager to fill a tag early on
And that she did!
We didn’t see the target buck..
but I had a fawn out in front of me and two other larger Deer blew off in the bushes I never laid eyes on them.
Few min later my friend on the other side of the farm let an arrow fly..
but he couldn’t find a blood trail and is going to look at first light in the morning
Shortly after that I hear a few deer run off in the gully breaking branches on their way..
few min later my phone vibrates Slancy got one!
Exciting, after we met back up story is there were 6 does out in the field where she was and when the bigger one come in range she let the arrow fly
Super proud and super excited!

02179D19-7DFD-4646-B321-B727ED49C097.jpegFE2F0576-971E-41F8-B0B1-C8797055DE0E.jpeg1C23ADFB-5B16-4439-A9B0-23E7C8F53891.jpeg

Slancy has a trip to Cambodia planned for a few weeks which happens to be during the controlled hunt. So she was very eager to fill a tag early on
And that she did!
We didn’t see the target buck..
but I had a fawn out in front of me and two other larger Deer blew off in the bushes I never laid eyes on them.
Few min later my friend on the other side of the farm let an arrow fly..
but he couldn’t find a blood trail and is going to look at first light in the morning
Shortly after that I hear a few deer run off in the gully breaking branches on their way..
few min later my phone vibrates Slancy got one!
Exciting, after we met back up story is there were 6 does out in the field where she was and when the bigger one come in range she let the arrow fly
Super proud and super excited!

View attachment 66618View attachment 66620View attachment 66619
Congratulations with out a doubt a memory that will last forever

Congrats to Slancy. And again ........ Congrats to you for finding a spouse that enjoys hunting and fishing
Thank you!
It’s pretty awesome that she enjoys all the fun stuff I enjoy doing.
That also means I have to enjoy doing some of the other stuff she enjoys doing that I may not totally enjoy lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks