1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old cut wednesday

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports' started by jeffk, Jan 26, 2011.

1. jeffk

jeffk Member

Left home this morning around 9:45 and arrived around 11:15. I threw together a 4x8 collapsable hut on Monday so dragged it out with the quad and set up about 150yds from Jimmy's huts around 1130. Had a few nice ones roll around but hit and miss. We had a pike show up around 1. Small school around 2:30 and iced a few more. Had a mysterious fish show up around 3:30. Hit hard and took the line for a run. Didn't put up much of a fight while I was bringing him in and then he must of had a burst of energy and snapped the line. I never got to see what it was though. Then we were getting ready to pack it up around 5 when a big school came charging in. Managed to ice about 12 and most were between 9-11" and 1 @ 12". Ended up with 34 between my fiancee and myself and called it quits around 6:15. Overall a great day. New hut worked great and sets up in a couple minutes. Hit the road and got home at 8:10.

2. bow_man_1_2_3

bow_man_1_2_3 Member

Thanks for info jeffk,all and all sounds like it was a good day.