Old cut wednesday

jeffk

Left home this morning around 9:45 and arrived around 11:15. I threw together a 4x8 collapsable hut on Monday so dragged it out with the quad and set up about 150yds from Jimmy's huts around 1130. Had a few nice ones roll around but hit and miss. We had a pike show up around 1. Small school around 2:30 and iced a few more. Had a mysterious fish show up around 3:30. Hit hard and took the line for a run. Didn't put up much of a fight while I was bringing him in and then he must of had a burst of energy and snapped the line. I never got to see what it was though. Then we were getting ready to pack it up around 5 when a big school came charging in. Managed to ice about 12 and most were between 9-11" and 1 @ 12". Ended up with 34 between my fiancee and myself and called it quits around 6:15. Overall a great day. New hut worked great and sets up in a couple minutes. Hit the road and got home at 8:10.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks