Nanicoke Monday 27

plaw64

Hit Nanicoke Monday morning with a friend from work and his son. Had 1st eye on before rods were all out. Went 15 for 20. Kept 12. Only landed 2 silvers and 2 farm animals. 6 colour /worm harness was hot but 140 out on 40 jet and 2 colour/husky jerk also took fish. dipseys were dead. Saw 1 tug working area, but lots of tugs passed by from end of point heading toward Dover. Saw 1 net. Beauty morning on the water. Lake like glass the whole time.

20150727_162420_resized.jpg

20150727_121210_resized.jpg

20150727_120729_resized.jpg

How deep were you fishing plaw64? i am thinking of hittin Dover Thursday weather permitting first time ever. Thanks

That is a great day. Some great eating there too. How about a little incite as to what your game plan was and how you achieved it? We don't need weigh points but a bit about to what you contribute to your success.

Last edited:
Started south of Nanicoke Shoal 53FOW and trolled to elbow. 2 5 mph by gps. 1.9 on depth raider. Purple/black worm harness was the key.... 6 colour off boards produced steadily... some came off Nascar husky jerk on 2 colour

Started south of Nanicoke Shoal 53FOW and trolled to elbow. 2 5 mph by gps. 1.9 on depth raider. Purple/black worm harness was the key.... 6 colour off boards produced steadily... some came off Nascar husky jerk on 2 colour

It seems 5 mile reef is the starting point for most. I have been heading east, tomorrow I will head west as long as I don't leave my keys in my wifes car!!! I'm not familiar with Nascar husky jerk or is that a spoon and a Rappala? Thank you very much plaw64.

It seems 5 mile reef is the starting point for most. I have been heading east, tomorrow I will head west as long as I don't leave my keys in my wifes car!!! I'm not familiar with Nascar husky jerk or is that a spoon and a Rappala? Thank you very much plaw64.

no certain, but pretty sure its a custom paint job on husky jerk rapalas !!! I remember guys talking about someone selling them last year.

Fingernail polish boys works like a charm make any color combo u can dream up use the clear coat and will last all summer it does get chipped up from the toothy cretters but it works

Back