Nanicoke Monday 27

plaw64

Hit Nanicoke Monday morning with a friend from work and his son. Had 1st eye on before rods were all out. Went 15 for 20. Kept 12. Only landed 2 silvers and 2 farm animals. 6 colour /worm harness was hot but 140 out on 40 jet and 2 colour/husky jerk also took fish. dipseys were dead. Saw 1 tug working area, but lots of tugs passed by from end of point heading toward Dover. Saw 1 net. Beauty morning on the water. Lake like glass the whole time.

20150727_162420_resized.jpg

20150727_121210_resized.jpg

20150727_120729_resized.jpg

How deep were you fishing plaw64? i am thinking of hittin Dover Thursday weather permitting first time ever. Thanks

That is a great day. Some great eating there too. How about a little incite as to what your game plan was and how you achieved it? We don't need weigh points but a bit about to what you contribute to your success.

Last edited:
Started south of Nanicoke Shoal 53FOW and trolled to elbow. 2 5 mph by gps. 1.9 on depth raider. Purple/black worm harness was the key.... 6 colour off boards produced steadily... some came off Nascar husky jerk on 2 colour

Started south of Nanicoke Shoal 53FOW and trolled to elbow. 2 5 mph by gps. 1.9 on depth raider. Purple/black worm harness was the key.... 6 colour off boards produced steadily... some came off Nascar husky jerk on 2 colour

It seems 5 mile reef is the starting point for most. I have been heading east, tomorrow I will head west as long as I don't leave my keys in my wifes car!!! I'm not familiar with Nascar husky jerk or is that a spoon and a Rappala? Thank you very much plaw64.

It seems 5 mile reef is the starting point for most. I have been heading east, tomorrow I will head west as long as I don't leave my keys in my wifes car!!! I'm not familiar with Nascar husky jerk or is that a spoon and a Rappala? Thank you very much plaw64.

no certain, but pretty sure its a custom paint job on husky jerk rapalas !!! I remember guys talking about someone selling them last year.

Fingernail polish boys works like a charm make any color combo u can dream up use the clear coat and will last all summer it does get chipped up from the toothy cretters but it works

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks