Off Topic Minn Kota opinion needed ASAP

I'm sorry What's that? Lol I thought I was up to date but I guess I missed something big?
Take a pic of the model number and I’ll conf it for you 100%, however I’m pretty sure the round thing at the bottom of the gearbox is the US2 transducer. It’s a transducer built into your trolling motor so if you want a bow mounted graph you plug it into this transducer and you don’t need to have the complex and potential issues of having multiple transducers on your transom. I don’t personally have it but I know what it is and I know it’s an expensive option. Obviously for it to work your trolling motor must be deployed but if your fishing on the casting deck it will be.

Take a pic of the model number and I’ll conf it for you 100%, however I’m pretty sure the round thing at the bottom of the gearbox is the US2 transducer. It’s a transducer built into your trolling motor so if you want a bow mounted graph you plug it into this transducer and you don’t need to have the complex and potential issues of having multiple transducers on your transom. I don’t personally have it but I know what it is and I know it’s an expensive option. Obviously for it to work your trolling motor must be deployed but if your fishing on the casting deck it will be.

Attachments

• 8E7CBB48-AC8B-435E-BA35-3F2747A70006.jpeg
    8E7CBB48-AC8B-435E-BA35-3F2747A70006.jpeg
    804.4 KB · Views: 19
That model is probably about 2009-2011 vintage by the style of the remote. If all was in working condition then it’s a good buy at $600. If the remote craps out you can upgrade to the newer remotes, they will work just fine. It does have a universal sonar. You should be able to use any sonar on the bow, but you may need an adapter cord for models other than humminbird. That model is most likely not a link model as I don’t think they had them that early, so no contours or spotlock from the sonar, just the remote. Good deal!

Back