Off Topic Minn Kota opinion needed ASAP

Minnownite

I found this unit on Kijiji. The guy is holding it for me for tomorrow to pickup. The ultera one. Only concern is that it looks older to me. Early model? Seems like a smoking deal to me! Only reason he's selling is he upgraded to auto deploy. Biggest thing is I don't want to dive 2.5hr one way if its a waste. Thanks a link.

Please view this ad:

Electric trolling motors ,

Price: $ 600

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
http://goo.gl/Hs9Yg

That is a Terrova, not an Ulterra. The Ulterra is the auto deploy...

An 80lb terrova with ipilot would be a very good deal for $600. I sold mine for $1100 when I upgraded to a newer one. I’d be very cautious of functionality if it where me. I am always concerned when buying or selling used electronics. As they say, if something seems to good to be true, it probably is.

Man @Red Hering , those Knights got OWNED by Guelph on Tuesday... :(
You definitely got that right @stomp Maybe:unsure: I did say maybe :unsure: the Leafs might of beaten the Guelph Storm instead!! lol But after the Leafs loss 12840to the Islanders with John Tavares back playing on his old rink,I wouldn’t gamble on a Leafs win anytime soon,& GO Knights & HABS GO!! o_O??;)?:D

I was at the Knights game Tuesday @Red Hering ... kid next to me was wearing a Habs toque... felt sorry for him (and for the Knights...)
I was there as well @stomp and too bad that we didn’t know in advance that we were both at the game that night,and we could of met up somewhere in between periods.My HABS jersey & toque were being washed that day,or I would of wore that as well. lol :ROFLMAO:;)???

It was a last minute invite @Red Hering; if I turned down the free ticket the next in line was the guy lying in the sleeping bag in the entryway to the abandoned storefront on Dundas.

I found this unit on Kijiji. The guy is holding it for me for tomorrow to pickup. The ultera one. Only concern is that it looks older to me. Early model? Seems like a smoking deal to me! Only reason he's selling is he upgraded to auto deploy. Biggest thing is I don't want to dive 2.5hr one way if its a waste. Thanks a link.

Please view this ad:

Electric trolling motors ,

Price: $ 600

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
http://goo.gl/Hs9Yg
I thought all the Ulteras had auto deploy? Are you sure it’s not a Terova? Either way, if it has ipilot even without auto deploy it’s a great deal at $600. Ipilot is a serious game changer.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks