Fishing Report Lpbaa/Erie Bassmasters pike derby live may 14

You're right @Three Bouys to call out the organizers, the LPBAA, Erie Bassmasters and hosts Sandboy Marina and kudos to @Dotcom , @spilliard1 , @JayB and other organizing 6-8 members I missed. They had things running like a well-oiled machine when we rolled up with tunes blasting 🤘for the weigh-in. Great to have these fun pike events, win or lose, and you couldn't have chosen a day with better weather conditions. I snapped a few photos and videos of the goings-on.
Was good to see such a great event with an awesome attendance on a record day for May weather on The Bay. Now we wait and wish for such good weather on Bass Opener. 🤞🏻🎣

You're right @Three Bouys to call out the organizers, the LPBAA, Erie Bassmasters and hosts Sandboy Marina and kudos to @Dotcom , @spilliard1 , @JayB and other organizing 6-8 members I missed. They had things running like a well-oiled machine when we rolled up with tunes blasting 🤘for the weigh-in. Great to have these fun pike events, win or lose, and you couldn't have chosen a day with better weather conditions. I snapped a few photos and videos of the goings-on.
Your too kind @stomp, you know we do all of this just for you and @Three Bouys :cool:

Your too kind @stomp, you know we do all of this just for you and @Three Bouys :cool:
Looks like we have to try a little harder @Dotcom for next years Spring title. Now that we know it’s not all about trolling. @stomp and myself will be ready for the fall tourny to regain that title again😂.
Are you going use the same rules ( #9 again )🤔

All joking aside, all who put this and organize this event together, kudo’s to all. See ya’s in the fall tournament👍👍

Hey @Dotcom , if the LPBAA decides to run the Fall Classic Pike Derby this year, Stomp's Participation Prize will be up for grabs. And given my recent good fortune, I think I can add a "Channel 6-8 Sweetener" to the Big Fish kitty. I hope we might see half the turn-out in the fall that we saw this spring! That was one heckuva blast-off last Saturday!

Back