Gps coordinates of blinds and shooting points

It may be a long shot, but I figured I'd ask anyway.
Does a list of GPS coordinates of each blind exist, possibly with a description of what direction each blind faces?
If not,i would be happy to tabulate one and add it to the site if someone could provide some rough info.

Look at sticky post "new LPWA site page" at top of previous page
Most of the blind info is posted there

It may be a long shot, but I figured I'd ask anyway.
Does a list of GPS coordinates of each blind exist, possibly with a description of what direction each blind faces?
If not,i would be happy to tabulate one and add it to the site if someone could provide some rough info.
GPS blind coordinates were all done but when plotted on our satellite map it was discovered that they were not consistently accurate. Experienced hunters also told us that they were misleading because the marsh changed every year and there is almost never a direct route to any blind. Essentially you have to plot a trail to follow. Since there are always many routes possible, LPWA directors decided to scrap the questionable data and leave it up to individual waterfowlers to plot their own coordinates.

Thanks dicker, The lpwa site page has a lot of the info I was looking for. Duck soup, thanks for the explanation. I can see how the coordinates could lead to problems. I found an old site diagram that contained yellow lines that show what the recommended travel routes to each blind location are. Maybe an updated diagram such as that would be a good reference?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks