Off Topic Gas Prices

Was wondering the same thing @Red Hering ; Costco is my goto in North Londontown.
For sure @stomp & of course mine goto as well. This was the price of the gasoline,(photo),the last time I went to the Costco North gas bar on March 5/22. It would be nice for the gasoline to drop back down again a bit more from were it is now. 🤞👍🙂

Attachments

• 5604BE90-915F-4ABE-A21C-37CA12F6A324.jpeg
    5604BE90-915F-4ABE-A21C-37CA12F6A324.jpeg
    299.8 KB · Views: 5
Prices fluctuate to be sure. I did waffle a bit when buying my last truck. Now that I have a place to permanently put my big boat, and a short 20 minute haul to Nipp, it changes my perspective a bit. Besides, I have 2 boats and one is easily hauled by a 4 banger! My wife is anti truck sale. Probably figures high gas prices will keep me closer to home, rather than roaming the countryside with a fishing boat in tow lol.

I heard on a London radio station a couple of times this morning,that the gasoline price from what it is right now,suppose to drop 15 cent per litre overnight from what we are paying now,putting the price of gasoline down to around $1.75 per litre by tomorrow morning here in London & I suppose elsewhere as well in other communities. Well,at least the gasoline is going down a bit,instead of climbing up towards the $2.00 mark per litre & perhaps beyond!! I hope that I heard it right this morning on the radio,& if it’s true,I will therefore fill up my couple of empty gasoline can’s,because eventually my boat 🚤 🎣🐟🐟🐟😉 will need gasoline as well!! Tight lines and lake erie walleye’s ON!! eventually. 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟😉👍👍🙂
Heard it was only going to be short lived tho red

169.9 for reg at Costco Londontown north this morning. 174.9 at the Shell at Wonderland and Sarnia Gravel.

I remember back in the 80's in Mississauga as a mech at a Petro Canada, we would look up and down the street with high power binoculars at the stations up around us and then call Scarborough to be told what to sell the gas for. No price fixing here........ lol

169.9 for reg at Costco Londontown north this morning. 174.9 at the Shell at Wonderland and Sarnia Gravel.
Glad that we are Costco member’s @stomp !! 👍👍🙂 But,Costco North can do better than 169.9 for regular, lol 😆 but I won’t complain at todays Costco North price that you mentioned. I got lucky when I filled my truck up at $163.9 a litre,after I was done ice fishing on long point bay back on March 4/22. 🎣🐟🐟🐟😉👍🙂

Attachments

• F2BA88DD-7211-43C5-A70D-2ECD6DBA3573.jpeg
    F2BA88DD-7211-43C5-A70D-2ECD6DBA3573.jpeg
    299.8 KB · Views: 1
@stomp or any other Costco members. I just finished gassing up just now here at Costco North in London at $166.9 a litre for regular gas.83A1C4CB-4A27-4C12-9075-36088F927393.jpeg But hurry to anyone that needs gasoline here,because the lineup is starting to get longer for gasoline. 986E4405-96AB-4744-B575-3733264FBA43.jpeg 14FE7067-D595-4227-9928-6D7066F95517.jpeg My gasoline tank is topped up now again,from my trip yesterday to St.Thomas,D349D246-8D39-4F3D-AA1D-957EBC45A497.jpeg to buy fishing tackle there for a Ukrainian Fundraiser,AF0997BE-5E76-41AB-9D60-4B092DE371DC.jpeg and then afterwards a drive to Port Stanley for a little look around there at the boat ramp & the main boating channel,etc. Any body that needs gasoline at any of the gasoline station’s,the gasoline price compared from yesterday is not too bad!! 😉👍🙂

Last edited:
Bear Creek Gas Bar (reserve) where I fill up here was $1.37 last time I went but today's fuel prices are higher. Still better than in the city for sure. 👍

Fuel Prices
* Prices updated 24+ hours ago
RegularMidgradePremiumDiesel
$1.54$1.58 *$1.74 *$1.94 *

Yeah, but you don't have a Starbucks in Iona Station @Wave Runner .😛
Hey we don't have anything in Iona Station but I don't care as I don't like Starbuck's coffee anyway although some McCafé or Timmy's would be nice occasionally. 😊 Don't need any of them though as I fresh perk a big pot of PC Gourmet Dark Roast West Coast Coffee for us every morning which is our favourite of all. ☕☕👌🤩
1647095423610.png

Last edited:
Hey we don't anything in Iona Station but I don't care as I don't like Starbuck's coffee anyway although some McCafé or Timmy's would be nice occasionally. 😊 Don't need any of them though as I fresh perk a big pot of PC Gourmet Dark Roast West Coast Coffee for us every morning which is our favourite of all. ☕☕👌🤩
View attachment 55597
May have to try that one i like a dark roastbut some are not l that good

Totall agree @hvyhaul ; just teasing @Wave Runner . I don't frequent Starbucks. I can brew good enough at home, and for much less.

When two of the girls worked there it made sense to drink their stuff. (I do like their pike)

Nowadays, if I stop at a Service Center I look at the Timmie's line, and then the Starbuck's lack of line.

Only time now that I will buy one of their $$$ coffees. 🌻

May have to try that one i like a dark roastbut some are not l that good
Agree but I find the PC dark roast is great. Just for your information I always buy it on sale at Shopper's Drugmart for $6.99. At Loblaws and other places it's as much as $15.99 regular price. Shopper's has it on sale quite often so I usually pick up 4-6 cans at a time to hold me over until their next sale and have been doing that for years now. :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks