game meat to share

mick

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I have a nice selection of game meat to give away free...steak, roasts and ground meat (burger)

moose, recent spring bear, last fall elk & caribou and venison too...

just send me a message ...I am in st.thomas

I don't think our food bank will want any...lol

I can tell you this.. the people around here are molded into domestic consumers..I have offered game meat numerous times and they all say no way..lol...so I don't even bother ...ya dominos pizza delivery goes by my house constantly...and most of the drive thrus are backed right up around supper time...lol

I avoid the junk food..but for just me...it takes a long time to eat a moose..omg...i settle for black bear huntin action....and fun shootin

All I can say mick is you're a stand up gent. That's a fantastic offer. If I'm headed you're way one day I'd gladly take you up on this offer.

I am young never really had a good mentor for hunting and learning to do it on my own while raising 2 girls.

One day I want to hunt bear and moose (if that will still be there in a few years). My wife is going on her first ever deer hunt with our deer group in November and if it turns her enough there def could be some future guided hunt trips in our future.

She grew up in a household that lived on farm raised meat and hunted meat like what you're offering up, myself I grew up in the city living on grocery store chicken drumsticks lol.

Again thanks for offering your bounty to others and not letting it go to waste in the freezer.

well thanks for that quote there Tom...absoulutely you can stop by and get a nice selection of game meat. Its all been freshly frozen. I ate some elk round steak last night in a stir fry...yum.. That alberta elk is alfalfa fed, my woodland caribou is lichen fed. You can't get anything better then that...well I will say alberta beef is the best of the best for a juicy steak...lol...I do enjoy it all...but you only can eat so much...I had to buy another freezer last fall to accomadate my harvest..omg...

thats great Tom you got your wife startin to hunt deer in your group..set her up in the number one spot!!! and you know what...you will get the buck fever look back...its priceless...(y)..I am telling ya its my experience some women get so excited huntin & fishin too...especially big game...like moose to marlin...omg...its so funny..

anyway I am leaving & headin north on the 23rd for my annual huntin trip..and some fishin too..so you and a few others that want some quality game meat can call or text me @519-851-3120...and i will forward my address ..so just drop over...no problem..

hey just to mention.. as I am gettin a tiny bit excited..this season i decided to chase an Ont. buck ..but way up to 7A muzzleloader and 7B rifle.. I will be right on the border of those 2 WMUs so i am huntin both..stayin in a cabin on the SE corner of Aulneau pennisula on lake of the woods..its a little west of nestor falls...oh ya.. another one of my bright ideas...lol...Its boat access only so it will be me and the critters..including bears & wolves...I been told to pick up a wolf tag...so i think i better...lol..
ya the sunset country rainy river & dryden bucks made there come last season...there were tagged out deer camps with filled tags of 8 and ten pointers averaging 225 to 250 lbs..not to bad at all...this year they should be a bit bigger...so after I booked my cabin.. I hear a beasley for Canada in the Rough TV show is renting a cabin at my camp second week Nov to do a TV deer hunt show...well..I am going to do my very best to take a monster buck before he gets his chance on um..lol...but you know huntin...theres a time and a place and it all has to come together...I could say i refuse to come home without a monster..lol...and I did mention about stayin an extra day or 2 to get it done...like I usually do..

anyway good luck hunters (y)..and don't shake.. so you shoot straight...and pound um good(y)

Last edited:
Hey Mick, I believe your local gun/sportsmans clubs have wild game dinners to support their club and young hunters?? Bet they'd love some,
good hunting this fall.

great idea Can't Miss...I thought I would offer some 68 members on here if they want some game meat.. including you ...I just gave out a couple of heavy bags of meat to a couple of 68s hunters now...
ya my 91A controlled deer tag I got in the mail is useless..ya my new partner & property is a goner...omg what a curve ball...anyway...forget archery..I am headin way up north and west with gun powder & my buck licence and it should be good.. if not I will be runnin and gunnin for a buck on the way home...
ya good luck on a buck to you too...

Last edited:
hey Mick. thats quite the nice gester for 68 members. i would love to take some off your hands if you still have some..thx jojo

Every year usually February or March we host a game dinner, have a bunch of people over and get the freezer cleaned out. It's pot luck so others get a chance to clean their freezers too. Lots of food and drink, always a fun time. We have invited non hunters in the past and they always ask what games we play at this dinner:whistle::). Anyways just another thought on how to use up that great bounty in the freezer.

hi Mick if still available some elk or caribou would be nice as I have never had the pleasure I have lots of recipies from ofa magazines hats off to you to think of other 68 members with regards and thanks bob

I am back home from huntin now and yes I have more game meat to share, I gave the 68 members who stopped by a variety & generous number of packages, I also appreciate the positive replies back ..thanks for that!..you can call or text me on my cell 519-851-3120...yes located in St. Thomas...

Hey Mick would also be interested in trying some of the game you have harvested .... will be down in St.Thomas on Sat. Morning .... Let me know if you still have a bit left ... thanks
Jeff

Thanks you guys for droppin over. Enjoy the meat.

Last edited:
I hope you people are enjoying the game meat...I haven't had a complaint yet and alot went out the door...lol

If the hesitant or shy ones want some game meat I will be back from my colombia adventure January 27th

feel free to call me @ the number above please and thankyou..after the 27th...

Last edited:
I have a nice selection of game meat to give away free...steak, roasts and ground meat (burger)

moose, recent spring bear, last fall elk & caribou and venison too...

just send me a message ...I am in st.thomas

I don't think our food bank will want any...lol

I can tell you this.. the people around here are molded into domestic consumers..I have offered game meat numerous times and they all say no way..lol...so I don't even bother ...ya dominos pizza delivery goes by my house constantly...and most of the drive thrus are backed right up around supper time...lol

I avoid the junk food..but for just me...it takes a long time to eat a moose..omg...i settle for black bear huntin action....and fun shootin

Hats off to@Mick Very generous offer,
I am sitting bored at home today with the 48klm winds blowing out side just reading some posts, I'm not a hunter but had friends cook up some moose and venison for us and it was very good I'd like to try more, if you have any left, safe travels on your adventure takes care.
Jim

Thanks for the thoughtful quotes @Jumbojim

yes i have game meat left to share...I will save you a few pkgs.

when i get back on the 26th give me a call after that...will work something out..

Good luck fishin...and don't forget fishin a few of the cuts for some big bluegills/crappies

Mick,
What are you hunting for in Colombia?

Thanks again for all the meat. All good stuff, every one of them

Thanks for the thoughtful quotes @Jumbojim

yes i have game meat left to share...I will save you a few pkgs.

when i get back on the 26th give me a call after that...will work something out..

Good luck fishin...and don't forget fishin a few of the cuts for some big bluegills/crappies
Hi Mick hope all is good haven’t heard how your trip went I ment to contact you sooner but been busy at work lately, anyhow was wondering if i could come by this Sunday let me know what works for you
Thanks
Jim

trip was incredibly fantastic...heading back very soon for a long stay...

leave a number to my inbox and I will respond to you late next week of Feb 12th...

good luck fishin...
Mick

Hey 68ers...I am back in action (feb. 14)...for the guys who were interested earlier in picking up your choice of game meats I have available.. feel free to give me a ring 519-851-3120...please remember free is free...I don't want nothing!!! other then maybe a thankyou...you are getting the end result in taste and without firing a shot and not having to clean your rifle...lol
later...Mick

Last edited:
Still have meat left as I have many coworkers who frequently ask if I know where they can get game meat ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks