game meat to share

After giving out hundreds of pkgs of meat...and alot went to happy 68 members ...I am getting down to not alot left. One buddy that ate all his meat I give him is coming back tonight for more meat that was spoken for....you mentioned many coworkers are asking for meat...sorry most of it is gone...

Last edited:
After giving out hundreds of pkgs of meat...and alot went to happy 68 members ...I am getting down to not alot left. One buddy that ate all his meat I give him is coming back tonight for more meat that was spoken for....you mentioned many coworkers are asking for meat...sorry most of it is gone...
Good to hear . Rather hear it's gone than spoiled

I have a nice selection of game meat to give away free...steak, roasts and ground meat (burger)

moose, recent spring bear, last fall elk & caribou and venison too...

just send me a message ...I am in st.thomas

I don't think our food bank will want any...lol

I can tell you this.. the people around here are molded into domestic consumers..I have offered game meat numerous times and they all say no way..lol...so I don't even bother ...ya dominos pizza delivery goes by my house constantly...and most of the drive thrus are backed right up around supper time...lol

I avoid the junk food..but for just me...it takes a long time to eat a moose..omg...i settle for black bear huntin action....and fun shootin
I'm interested for sure! Im in St T as well.Tell me where and when and I'm there!! Thx

That is very generous of you to offer such a beautiful thing as wild game.I'm afraid our kids are losing the link to where our food really came from in times past.I heard a friend's teenage daughter say" why do they call it hamburger when there's no ham in it?"
I'm in St T as well.Would love to enjoy some of your wares.Please let me know when and where.Happy huntin!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks