Elbow July 11th

DaveyBuoy

Fished from 12:30 to 4:30 today pulled in 4 nice eyes , had a beauty rainbow on,got him to the boat until the back hook broke off the ripplin redfin. all in 90 fow on 5 and 6 color pickerel1.jpgpickerel2.jpgpickerel3.jpg

Good going. Nice that boats are out there staying with these fish. Makes it easier on everyone. Thanks for the report.

Nice fish Dave, great to see a few being caught closer to home..... May have to make a run there Sat.... Heading to the East end tomorrow, hope to land a few as well, did alright a week ago..... Cheers

Although the numbers may not be out at the elbow there are some monster 'eyes out there and there seems to be some more troutish fish again. I think the biggest 4 eye's ever dragged in to my boat have all been out of Nanticoke. I will cherish forever the photos of my son and my dad and his 12 lb eye....

Although the numbers may not be out at the elbow there are some monster 'eyes out there and there seems to be some more troutish fish again. I think the biggest 4 eye's ever dragged in to my boat have all been out of Nanticoke. I will cherish forever the photos of my son and my dad and his 12 lb eye....
Agree Greg, I have a 12 pounder on the wall caught out of Nanticoke and I've lost count of the trophy sized eye's my boat has landed there.

Hey DaveyBuoy, what direction were you trolling what at 90 fow? Also, what speed did the eyes appear to like? I plan on heading out Sun.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks