Elbow - August 8th

FisherPrice

Hit the water early this am. Obvious East wind going out and I hoped the day was not going to be ruined because of it. Rods in before 7:00am. Long day as we ended at noon in flat but rolling sea's. 7 color lead core off the big boards did the trick. RRF in gold took 90% of the fish. 3 off the riggers and very limited fish on spoons. 18 for 24 walleye. I have to admit the the net guy was good today. Only 4 sheep and a silver which is a nice change from the last outing. I'll take this as a win any day.

Attachments

• IMG_8278.jpg
    IMG_8278.jpg
    604.7 KB · Views: 114
Nice box... Couple different year classes...

Hit the water early this am. Obvious East wind going out and I hoped the day was not going to be ruined because of it. Rods in before 7:00am. Long day as we ended at noon in flat but rolling sea's. 7 color lead core off the big boards did the trick. RRF in gold took 90% of the fish. 3 off the riggers and very limited fish on spoons. 18 for 24 walleye. I have to admit the the net guy was good today. Only 4 sheep and a silver which is a nice change from the last outing. I'll take this as a win any day.
Nice catch!!! Was there a magic depth of water. Never fished the elbow before but got coordinates and made way out there for a later afternoon, evening fish yesterday.
only found 2 eyes. Tough 3 hours of fishing.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks