EC 6 Muskie

spilliard1

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
This is a 45" Muskie caught Sun Oct 23/11. We were pike fishing in the north channel. We landed her, got a couple quick pics with both of us and released her. RobNperch, we got you in the backround of one pic, and proof for your report in case there were doubts. This fish was a true monster, almost 12" deep. Perch fisherman now you know where your perch are going, into her stomach. Catch of a lifetime for the inner bay!

SummerFall2011030.jpg

'The Capture'

SummerFall2011029.jpg

'The Captain'
Everybody has to get a pic with a fish like this! Hope you like it!

Spilliard

Thanks Spilliard for posting the picture of the biggest fish I've ever seen come out of the bay.Yeah that's my little 14'runabout behind you in the second pic.!!!The colour of that fish is so healthy looking especially in the tail!It was fun watching you Spilliard trying to net the fish.The net was not big enough for that monster,so you had no choice but to gill it by hand.My wife timed it and it took you 17 min to put her in the boat.Now after my wife seeing that monster come out of the bay,she wants to buy trolling rods and tackle for our rod holders on my runabout.Thanks again Spilliard for posting the monster muskie pic's and convincing my wife to go fishing with me more often. She wants to land a big one like you guys !!!!Next time I go on the water I'll have pike gear with me also. P.S. I won't tell anybody what lure you were using,that's our little secret.See you on the water Spilliard!!!

Awesome fish guys mabye I should have spent more time in the channel LOL not to mention the patients to troll.

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support

Beauty fish! Thx for sharing. I put a lot of time in out around those markers, but never a 'ski for me.

Stomp,I wasn't kidding when I said it was 44".I will post more often to let everybody enjoy "real fish stories",and welcome a new member to the board "Spilliard".

quote:
Originally posted by elevatorman

Amazing fish!

I blame you SRT8, she should have been mine lol

Dan B.

www.Fish-A-Thon.com

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_100_1368.jpg
187931_111125182274045_2211041_n.jpg

[:eek:)]

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support

Nice job,great pics.:)

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><
www.bigrodsguideservice.ca

Great fish ! A big two thumbs up on the live release. Only caught one Muskie at Long Point , 22 years ago at the Bluffs , 38 inches long and let it go , just to special of a fish to keep. Maybe this was one of his ,or hers progeny !

Congratulations! I've caught a bunch over the past 30 years but never much over 30". Thanks for the picture.....I keep hearing about the beauties others catch but it's nice to actually see one.

Back