Blind Fix up Day

Duck Soup

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Glenn Hanson announced that Saturday, July 13 is the day. Volunteers will be meeting at the maintenance building at 9:00 am. The agenda includes installing old blind #9 as a walk out and moving blind 38.
I just checked official water levels for Lake Erie and we now have 9 centimeters more than last year at the same time. It's looking more and more like we are not going to have any water problems in 2013.

Hi DS,

Thanks for the update, and I'll be there. Where is #38 being relocated to?

Jay
I think the blind committee wanted it moved from behind the island to a location on the east side of the channel going into the sanctuary pond. Last year many people were hunting from the island which was illegal and they were subject to being charged. Moving the blind (officially) to the island was considered but the blind committee thought it was too muddy and the spot they selected would better meet the needs of most hunters. We'll see from the feedback. Historically it has been difficult to relocate a popular blind.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks