Anyone else listening to doug ford?

If anyone us worried about traveling out if your region. Here’s a handy map from the government of Ontario website.

Unfortunately that is not the covid zone map that has been used. The one below is and possibly be enforced with travel restrictions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210417-083818.png
    Screenshot_20210417-083818.png
    193.8 KB · Views: 73
Which Government was in power in 2005 when this passed??? And now there following thru with it.

It’s also a departure from January, when Jones’ office had specifically assured the public that police would not be stopping Ontarians simply for being outside. “On its own, being outside is not sufficient evidence of a failure to comply with the stay-at-home order,” a spokesman had said at the time.

Although the new measures would not pass Charter of Rights muster under any conventional circumstances, they are made possible thanks to wide-reaching provisions contained in the Canadian Quarantine Act . The 2005 act specifically empowers warrantless arrests, and allows peace officers to detain anyone they “believe has refused to be isolated or refuses to comply with a measure.”
So exactly how many people would have to die before the Charter of Rights should be tossed aside to protect citizens?? This is no different than having a War Measures Act...this is a war against Covid ! There are times when people's Rights need to be tossed aside for the good of all of us ! This is one of those times and thankfully a Quarantine Act is in place to do so. IMO the Charter of Rights which was brought into place by Pierre did indeed protect some of us and our rights BUT ...now it seems we all have so many rights that nobody really has any whatsoever !

I Unfortunately that is not the covid zone map that has been used. The one below is and will possibly be enforced with travel restrictions.
@Extra Virgin thanks for posting this covid zone map,but I like @rastam4n covid zone map much better!! lol 😂 😉 because,I was looking forward to be traveling much further North,(from London),out of our covid zone map for the upcoming opening trout season,than what you had posted. At least for now,the long point bay area heading south,is safe for fishing within our covid zone. Be Safe 😷 to
All!! & Tight Lines & perch,trout,etc.,ON!! 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Last edited:
Listening? Yes.
Obeying? No!

We will be living our lives and doing as we please, with the only difference being I will now be carrying an extra phone to record video/audio of any and all interactions with police and bylaw. I am actually looking forward to having some fun with the hero who decides to give me a ticket.

I have also put aside money to pay for the first 5 tickets my friends, family or coworkers might get, upon showing me the actual ticket of course.

I am also waiting on the shipment of "No More Lockdowns" lawn signs to arrive so I can begin going door to door handing them out.

Stand strong, stand together, and end this abuse of government power!

Listening? Yes.
Obeying? No!

We will be living our lives and doing as we please, with the only difference being I will now be carrying an extra phone to record video/audio of any and all interactions with police and bylaw. I am actually looking forward to having some fun with the hero who decides to give me a ticket.

I have also put aside money to pay for the first 5 tickets my friends, family or coworkers might get, upon showing me the actual ticket of course.

I am also waiting on the shipment of "No More Lockdowns" lawn signs to arrive so I can begin going door to door handing them out.

I for one,,, seriously want the lawn sign! I've got pitchforks and lanterns. I too carry chesty gopro just for same reason, zero trust for any official

Listening? Yes.
Obeying? No

how bout they tell us on a daily basis just how many tickets have been issued----then we can tell just how effective this is going to be to make people "stay at home"

Listening? Yes.
Obeying? No!

As someone who is currently recovering from Covid...all I can say is you don’t want this disease. I am 43 with no underlying health conditions and am physically fit. Did I end up in hospital?....no I did not but there were times where if the circumstances in our hospitals were different I would have gone due to really scary breathing issues. Apparently I had a variant. It is no joke. Do what you must. Go fishing, hiking, whatever but please be smart and try and keep your distance from others. Most of us have parents, grandparents or friends who would not fair very well against this disease.

My two cents worth ... I blame some of the "educated" university students and other private beer drinking party goes for the virus spread. !!! oh, and the people that are still allowed to hop off and on airplanes. Huron.

My two cents worth ... I blame some of the "educated" university students and other private beer drinking party goes for the virus spread. !!! oh, and the people that are still allowed to hop off and on airplanes. Huron.
I hear what your saying and I agree. I don't want to pick on young people to much because alot of them are on the front lines working indoors at grocery stores etc. They are more susceptible to the virus.

Ford and Trudeau fire away! They botched this so bad. There should be a go outside order instead of stay at home order.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks