Anyone else listening to doug ford?

IF you figure it out let me know the trick. I've been saying for years ;) , "I can't cast that far"
Tether your fishing line to a Seagull

just going to need a massive fishing reel and a couple hundred Kilometres of line

and a bit of luck

Tether your fishing line to a Seagull

just going to need a massive fishing reel and a couple hundred Kilometres of line

and a bit of luck
I've had the "pleasure" (note the heavy sarcasm) of catching a seagull before. It's not fun. Would be my luck the damn seagull would double back, twist, turn, double back again and then land by the parking lot in Pt Bruce hoping someone would feed it some fries. Don't think I'd catch any fish that way and the line tangle I'd have.:nailbiting::inpain::banghead:......thanks, but no thanks. :ROFLMAO:

It’s not a crime to leave your house. It’s not a crime to tow your boat. Cops have much bigger issues then pulling someone over randomly towing a boat with out reasonable grounds. Plus most are police forces don’t have the officers to enforce this sort of stuff.
The real issue is if you give them a reason to be stopped and your travelling for a non essential reason and with people multiple households

outdoor activities are permitted just have to read the find print and not trespass on areas closed

As to the OP ? Too little ... too late . Had we masks to wear from day one we may not be in such a state? Had we shut down things down earlier until we reached a zero Covid activity rate we may be ok ? The list goes on and on as to what should have been done but wasn't ! Albeit this is an unprecedented event of most of our lifetimes seeing as we missed out on The Spanish Flu or Typhoid or Black Plague and because we are human and really stupid we must learn our lessons the hard way because we forgot what history has already taught us ! Hopefully we will pull through this but unfortunately many more of us must die before this ends. To the best of my knowledge I'm on the que to get my shot but even then will it be enough to stop the variants that keep popping up ? As for shut downs ? Too little... too late !

See you there Derkd9 (y) Just getting boat loaded now.
Good luck @Fish Farmer wish that I was there on the bay today.Hopefully the perch bite will be fast & furious for you today,compared to the last time when I met up with you,while ice fishing on long point bay last February,2021. Please save me some perch!! 🚤🎣🐟😉👍🙂

Attachments

• 1C1C6722-55E7-45CA-AE9C-BBC5C4725A78.jpeg
    1C1C6722-55E7-45CA-AE9C-BBC5C4725A78.jpeg
    219.9 KB · Views: 9
👍 I’ll get there around 630-7 hope to see you there or out on the water @Fish Farmer

the other day perch were biting a stones throw from old cut, I’ll probably stop there quickly and drop a line before heading out to ec 10 just incase they are still there
A great strategy @Derkd9 👍👍 Wishing you a “Hot” Perch bite today!! Please keep us informed & tight lines & a limit of perch ON!! 🚤🎣🐟👊👍🙂

I’ll probably wind up in jail if one of these super hero cops pull me over and ask me why I’m not at home
My friends and I were talking about the polices new "powers". I said they'd be pretty sh**y human beings if they charged anyone. I'm curious to know what exactly the charge would be? The government cannot just start making up new laws. It needs to be read in the house of commons and passed.

My friends and I were talking about the polices new "powers". I said they'd be pretty sh**y human beings if they charged anyone. I'm curious to know what exactly the charge would be? The government cannot just start making up new laws. It needs to be read in the house of commons and passed.
Which Government was in power in 2005 when this passed??? And now there following thru with it.

It’s also a departure from January, when Jones’ office had specifically assured the public that police would not be stopping Ontarians simply for being outside. “On its own, being outside is not sufficient evidence of a failure to comply with the stay-at-home order,” a spokesman had said at the time.

Although the new measures would not pass Charter of Rights muster under any conventional circumstances, they are made possible thanks to wide-reaching provisions contained in the Canadian Quarantine Act . The 2005 act specifically empowers warrantless arrests, and allows peace officers to detain anyone they “believe has refused to be isolated or refuses to comply with a measure.”

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks