any info on Bronte today ? water conditions and if any fish caught ?

I went out of Bronte this afternoon. Fished BZ east of port. 3 for 3. Two 10lb chinooks and a Laker.
Beautiful afternoon. Sun was shining and it was very clear out.

1 8 lb laker.
Was expecting more action.
When they say BZ, where exactly is that ?
Lots of boats in close to shore, no one put deep. Got the laker around 150, 45 down on a neon orange spoon.
Wasn't marker much either.

1 8 lb laker.
Was expecting more action.
When they say BZ, where exactly is that ?
Lots of boats in close to shore, no one put deep. Got the laker around 150, 45 down on a neon orange spoon.
Wasn't marker much either.

The blue zone is considered any area towards the middle of the lake deeper than 300' and you're almost guaranteed at least a few bows every trip. You fish high in the water column way out there too.

Hit the BZ yesterday and didn't regret it. Went 15/21. 12 chinnys 2 bows and a laker. Fish were definitely up high In 320-350 fow.IMG_0112.jpgIMG_0110.jpg

Ok if your in 320-350fow what is up high mean your fishing 35-50fow ? Using dipseys, lead core or down riggers? Sorry I'm learning , thanks I might try next weekend if the weather is good

Ok if your in 320-350fow what is up high mean your fishing 35-50fow ? Using dipseys, lead core or down riggers? Sorry I'm learning , thanks I might try next weekend if the weather is good

Yes top 50'. All fish came off riggers and leadcore. Dipseys were untouched.

Back