Search results

1. E

The great Outdoor sportsman show

Sunday March 17th 8-1pm at the Straffordville community centre, the Tillsonburg power and sail squadron will have a booth there, come and check it out we are offering Maritime radio courses starting at the end of March, also boating operators cards, and many boating courses as well. See you...
  2. E

VHF radio and boating licenses

Hello everyone my name is Eric Hatzenbuhler I am the commander of the Tillsonburg power and sail squadron. We teach safe boating courses, maritime radio (VHF) and offer boating operators licensensing. We are starting new courses in the new year and if anyone is interested you can contact Larry...
  3. E

Fishing Report Smallmouth Nov 19

You fishing lake Erie, long point.
  4. E

Fishing Report Smallmouth Nov 18

Where are you fishing? What type of bait are you using just curious nice fish!!
  5. E

Off Topic Restricted Operators Certificate for VHF radio

Hi there I am the commander of the Tillsonburg squadron, we offer the course if you like I will give you our instructors name its Larry Hicks and contact info is 1-519-842-5618. He can get you set up for your radio license.
  6. E

Elbow heading there tomorrow out of Dover how far is it and is there an actual marker there...

Elbow heading there tomorrow out of Dover how far is it and is there an actual marker there? Any info would be great.
  7. E

heading out tommorrow to the elbow first time out there any info would be appreciated colours depths

Heading out tomorrow to the elbow first time any info would be appreciated depths colours etc.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks