heading out tommorrow to the elbow first time out there any info would be appreciated colours depths

Heading out tomorrow to the elbow first time any info would be appreciated depths colours etc.

Read some of the past reports. I been out there a couple times and done well. Maybe spoon bite or body bate. Need to change it up if nothing happening. Change coolers and change your trolling speed. Lots of guys have been doing good in front of the stacks. I prefer the elbow to the point my self. But listen to the VHF, can be your best friend. I will be out there in the morning. Give a call on the radio and we can work together. Hope to get some rainbow this time. Pickeral is great but smoked rainbow is awwwwwww.

@Phantom if you don't mind sharing your recipe for the rainbow I would like to hear it as I have a couple rainbows to smoke and have only done some ribs and chickens this will be the first time with fish.

Thanks

Smoke rainbow trout is great!! I have only caught one rainbow and a couple of silvers this year for the smoker and they turned out awesome, I haven't had much time to get out lately with all this windy weather, but hopefully can get out a couple more times this year!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks