Search results

1. FrankReynolds

Nanticoke July 3rd

Went out to Nanticoke mid afternoon on Wednesday. The bite was slow. Ended up with 2 eyes, and 1 beautiful Rainbow. Had 2 or 3 knock offs. Marked a lot of baitfish groups between 44'-48' fow. Caught Rainbow on blue and silver RR Walleyes off copper back spoons... Forget which colour, got...
  2. FrankReynolds

Random fish cleaning question

Hey guys, Is there anyone near port Burwell who cleans fish? I remember before there was a Lady who would do it.... Just wondering if anyone knew? Thank you, Frank
  3. FrankReynolds

Heading to Burwell Tomorrow!!

Hey guys, Looks like I'm making the trip to Burwell Tomorrow. Got my downriggers, 1 leadcore line , and all my silver streak spoons ready to go. So any advice? Everyone still going out to 40-60FOW? Thank you! Frank
  4. FrankReynolds

Wind check sites

Hey guys, What are your go to sites to check the winds for burwell? Looking to go out Wednesday. Thank you, Frank
  5. FrankReynolds

Burwell wind directions

Hey guys, I have another new guy question for you. I'll mostly be going out of Burwell for fishing. My question is Wind Direction, and what usually makes a decent day on the water? Im still pretty new so I don't want to go out when its too choppy... I check the windfinder app, but honestly...
  6. FrankReynolds

Favourite walleye lures

Hello everyone, I'm going to go on a little shopping spree at the tackle shop. I'm gearing up for the walleye! Its been too long since I've been out fishing, but that all changed when I picked up my new(to me)boat yesterday ? Can you guys do me a favour and let me know you're favourite lures...
  7. FrankReynolds

Burwell Thursday- Newb question #2

Hey guys, Complete newb question number 2... according to windfinder the winds are going to lower (5kts) and coming from the south... are these conditions good??? I have a 16' bowrider.. Also where abouts are the perch.. any luck at the sandhills or silver barn??? Thanks guys
  8. FrankReynolds

complete newb question

Hey guys, Love this forum.. i always check it out and try to plan a fishing trip with it. Im only really familiar with port burwell.. but everyoneis saying Hastings or stanley.. so the question is where abouts are those places... feel free to make fun of me since I know its a complete newb...
  9. FrankReynolds

eyes and perch in Port Burwell

Planning on taking a trip to Burwell after the long weekend. How are the eyes and perch there right now? How many FOW for the eyes and is the silver barn still the hot spot for perchin?? Thanks fellas, -Frank
  10. FrankReynolds

perch fishin

Hey guys, Just wondering when the perch fishing starts and where is everyone going? I fished a lot at burwell for eyes, so im somewhat new to the delicious perch. Thanks
  11. FrankReynolds

here walleye walleye

Heading up to burwell right now... how many fow are those eyes??? Windfinder says its good for winds... @HORTY have you heard otherwise?
  12. FrankReynolds

hittin Burwell tomorrow

Looks like it should be decent tomorrow so im gonna make the trip!! Gonna try and get some of those eyes you guys keep teasing me with! Lol Gonna use 10 colour lead core, with boards and I just bought the greasy chicken wing spoon you guys have been raving about. My question is do I still go...
  13. FrankReynolds

minnow and worms

Heading up to burwell friday morning right after work.. hows the minnow and worm situation at the launch. Can I get them there or should I bring them up myself. Thanks boys, Frank
  14. FrankReynolds

new to forum

Hey guys, Just wanted to say hello. Ive been following this board for awhile and now just decided to join. Tons of great info and tips on here. Cant wait to pick your guys brains!! Frank
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks