1. Spiel

Just got back from Callander

What a motley crew..... :p
  2. Spiel

Stocking our Backyard Pond with Bass!!!

Cool. I'm on my way Pal. ;)
  3. Spiel

Coho?

Taking another, closer look this morning I would agree, it does appear to be a Coho.
  4. Spiel

Coho?

Rainbow
  5. Spiel

Tapeworm

I've encountered tapeworms in the GI of most every species out there, no worries if not in consumable portions of the fish.
  6. Spiel

Lower Grand Cats

Well that's one more than I got Champ. Hoping to get back down later this week.
  7. Spiel

Lower Grand Cats

Let me know how you make out Albert. I blanked there last Monday. :cry:
  8. Spiel

So Many Walleye in Burwell

That's a long way away from Fisherman's pier and our discussion yesterday. :LOL:
  9. Spiel

Cohos and more cohos. July 23

I have a few doubles on the same line. When it's a couple of teenage Kings going in different directions the line sure melts of the spool quickly. :)
  10. Spiel

Cohos and more cohos. July 23

Nothing finer than a mess of Coho's, fabulous table fare. That said, the middle picture, small fish is a Chinook, just right for the smoker. ;)
  11. Spiel

Fishing Report When Lake Erie blows, Ontario delivers.

The one on the right in this picture is a Coho. In the other image top and third are Coho's as Josh pointed out. Grey gums, no black tongue.
  12. 1658579823811.png

1658579823811.png

13. Spiel

Fishing Report When Lake Erie blows, Ontario delivers.

The one on the right is a dandy Coho. ;)
  14. Spiel

Fishing Report It Finally Happened

It's absolutely a Coho Albert. Fine dining there, best eating fish in lake O.
  15. Spiel

Advice re fuel water separator filter

I had one installed a few years ago by the dealer who packaged my boat, it's mere inches from the starting battery and I've never worried about it.
  16. Spiel

Maitland Walleye Report July 10

That's why we call you "All day Dave," when your listening and "Butt F*** Crazy" when you're out of hearing range ..... :ROFLMAO: Come on Dave, share those Sheepie co ordinates. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  17. Spiel

Maitland Walleye Report July 10

Jigging up Sheephead, co ordinates please. :cool:
  18. Spiel

Not Quite Sure

I see 5 Bows. :)
  19. Spiel

Fishing Report Local Brown Trout Report

You're very welcome.
  20. Spiel

Fishing Report Local Brown Trout Report

The center picture is also a Brown, it lacks the vermiculations on the back that Brookie's have. Juvenile Brown's often have a white edged anal fin, it generally disappears as the fish matures. Trout - dark spots on a light body - pure white mouths Char - (Brookie's) light spots on a dark body...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks