Search results

1. jamesnelson

Novar fishing trip

Made it back from the trip safe and sound Fished 3 different lakes marked one fish the whole weekend and it would take the bait One cottage owner i talked to said summer fishing there is great but as far as hardwater the fish disappear and dont appear again until the spring thaw At least...
  2. jamesnelson

Novar fishing trip

Awesome thanks for the help site is tricky but looks very helpfull thanks a bunch
  3. jamesnelson

Novar fishing trip

Hey guys A few of us are heading to novar next week but are wondering if anyone has fished up that way Staying on oudaze lake at a friends cottage but he doesnt know the area well as it is a new cottage Anyone know the species of fish we can expect to find in the small lakes up there...
  4. jamesnelson

Flip over huts

I was definitely going to make a smitty sled to go with it ive heard they make a world of difference
  5. jamesnelson

Flip over huts

I was out to see jos the other day but kt was during the cold snap and he didnt have all the stuff out so i will have to make a return trip when i have half a day to spend there Funny how i pop out there for a simple reel of line or something and end up staying for 4 hrs lol
  6. jamesnelson

Flip over huts

Thanks for the input guys ill look into those options I have a pop up now but looking for something a little more compact for when im on my own and can just use as a wind break as well seems everytime i use the pop up we get a ton of snow that isnt forcast and its a suprise when i decide to...
  7. jamesnelson

Flip over huts

Just looking for input on a flip over hut im a walker so nothing to crazy heavy but am thinking about a bit of room as well any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks guys
  8. jamesnelson

Sunrise and Huts from Booth’s Harbour Jan. 10

Noce shots makes me want to ditch work and head out for the day
  9. jamesnelson

Fishing Report Update on LPB perch

nice haul wish i could have gotten out this weekend and tried my luck
  10. jamesnelson

Fishing Report Thursday January 4.

Nice haul hoping to hit a few small ones in my area this weekend as well
  11. jamesnelson

Just FYI

was at gander for the final day got some good deals on ice fishing lures but thats all that were left but the good news is they are re opening under the same name but not sure when
  12. jamesnelson

Ice fishing

closest would be st williams or long point
  13. jamesnelson

Eagle

i live in ingersoll and when i go for walks on trails in beachville i see them there quite often
  14. jamesnelson

Ice Fishing Dreams

ive got my fingers crossed that we can get huts out down this way but for sure making the drive north for some
  15. jamesnelson

Crappie Apr.17

nice catch
  16. jamesnelson

Fishfinders on my mind

monty will be able to show you everything you need to know about them plus i think the sale is still on there but they were getting low when i was there last week
  17. jamesnelson

LPB Jan 26th Report + Electric Auger Report

where abouts did you find the plate i have heard good things about them and would like to get one myself
  18. jamesnelson

Long pt. bay muskie

sounds like an exciting day blastr
  19. jamesnelson

Ok which huts are better Jimmys or grangers ?

got out with grangers today kept 2 10 inch perch and a 28 inch pike threw back 15 perch at the 7 - 8 inch size other than the wind it was a slow but good day out on the ice
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks