Long pt. bay muskie

Blastr

We we headed for the bay in the darkness of night and returned in the darkness of night. fished past Jimmy's huts by 200 yds further N. near the pressure crack. After one hour of fishing catching only a few large perch my son yells that he has a muskie on. It was 24" long and a beautiful spotted muskie. I slipped on the ice flat on my back,(not to bad due to the floatation suit making for a softer landing) while running to help my son. when i got back to my hut the wind had blown the door flap open and onto the heater and it was on fire #*%!! .now a lot cooler with a hole in it the size of a small pizza. 20 big perch for the day and one small muskie that was thrown back. not too bad.

Blastr

Maybe I should have stayed out. I was out for half an hour this morning, the wind was just too much for my Clam and I didn't see any fish so I packed it in. I'll try later this week.

@Blastr with some good luck comes some bad luck. That a big concern with our clam getting in and out and holding the door away from the heater.
But that musky makes your day(y) By the way, now you are catching our baby muskies.

IMG_0725.JPG

DSCF0198.JPG

Back