Search results

1. B

Lake Ontario help/ Erie Report

Anyone been out to the blue zone lately? Heading to bronte on Thursday! Any help would be great! Fished Erie today boxed 4 all in 58 fow by Sandhills. Copper dipsey back 160 setting 3 with black and gold red fin took 2 and 10 colour took 2.
  2. B

PB Buck

Shot this buck first week of December! http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f218/abchadwick19/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsa7251871.jpg
  3. B

ATV gun mount

Anyone have a custom ATV gun mount they are willing to share a pic of? Trying to come up with a design!
  4. B

Mounting planner board mast

Hi all! I just mounted a riverara mast on my boat! But I don't really like it! It seams to have play! When I pull it forward it moves the floor! I emailed the company for mounting instructions, which I followed! I put a 12x12 plate below! Used 4 20x 3 in bolts. How much pull will this...
  5. B

Lake simcoe

Any recommendations on who use use for huts? Want to perch fish there Friday! Thanks
  6. B

Ice fish tomorrow

Anyone catching jumbo perch? And where should I go to rent the hut?
  7. B

Bruce perch?

How is the perch fishing this time of year at Bruce? Is the jumbo fishing in the spring only? Would like to get my 6 year old out! Aaron Formerly: princecraft springbok
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks