Search results

1. W

Maitland tomorrow

Anyone thinking of heading out tomorrow morning? So many mix reports on the winds and waves tomorrow?
  2. W

How do you know??

Hello all, I have posted in fishing reports a couple of time but this is my first time here in Water fowling. So id like to say thanks for any info anyone provides me with. THANKS!! So I have not hunted in 10-12 years. I remember going to Lake Erie and shoreline hunting. It has just been so...
  3. W

Are the perch still around?

Thinking of heading out tomorrow for one last crack at the perch. Am I to late? Are they still around? Was thinking of going out of Burwell Thanks for any input
  4. W

Any perch around in Erie

I'm new to fishing Erie is there any good perch fishing this time of year in Erie. If so where. Appreciate the help
  5. W

Nanticoke... New to Lake Erie

New to the thread. I find it very interesting and helpful. I'm heading to nanticoke tomorrow with my dad and uncle. Is anyone getting pics there or perch? Is there any hot spots their. I'm new to fishing Lake Erie. Thanks.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks