Search results

1. B

Port Stanley Weather Buoy

Perhaps soon-ish? Here’s a post from last year. Post in thread 'Stanley Buoy,s in' https://www.longpoint.on.ca/forum/index.php?threads/stanley-buoy-s-in.85356/post-229965
  2. B

Of trespassers and Karma ?

I’m interested in an update as well. Was he found? Was he charged with trespassing? Did he require a tow? Was a hard lesson indeed learned? Inquiring minds want to know.
  3. B

Off Topic Storing The Boat

Storing a battery on concrete Is fine. They are no longer made of the materials which caused the issues when stored on concrete. Here’s a quick read on the subject. https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/general-science-you-asked/concrete-truth-about-batteries-stored-concrete
  4. B

Unit map?

Negative here. It brings me to a view of my current location.
  5. B

Father and Son?

The racks are similar but I don’t know that anyone could definitively say they’re related without a DNA test. Having said that, the old timer sure looks thin. I say shoot the mature buck and give the other at least one more year. Either way, cool pics.
  6. B

New to me

I should also add that I may be entirely incorrect on my interpretation as well. I may be closer to the old guys club then I’d like to admit.
  7. B

New to me

No worries can’t miss. There’s nothing wrong with having conflicting interpretations. Everything that I posted with the exception of the excerpt from the regs should be considered my opinion only.
  8. B

New to me

Not to me. It specifies breech and firing chamber. Neither of which imply that the powder and or the projectile that are in the chamber need to be removed. If the young guys’ theory were true then the very moment legal shooting time expires every single hunter participating in a hunt while...
  9. B

New to me

The young guys are incorrect. I copied the following from the hunting regulations. Page 26 of 112 reads as follows. ‘A muzzle-loading gun is a gun that is loaded through the muzzle. A percussion muzzle- loading gun is considered to be loaded if there is a charge of powder and a projectile in...
  10. B

Advice on Walleye release???

Thanks for the link fireram. That’s one of the studies that I read but I’m not familiar with how to attach the link.
  11. B

Advice on Walleye release???

Although not illegal, I believe that catching and releasing walleye pulled from deeper water is absolutely unethical. You’re doing the responsible thing by not releasing your fish. There’s no shortage of studies available for viewing that would support my belief. Having said that, there may...
  12. B

Ethanol free gas

The station at the intersection of highways 24 and 59 just south of Walsingham sells ethanol free gas.
  13. B

Bass Opening

I believe it opens on the fourth Saturday in June. This year that would be the 23rd.
  14. B

Muskie Video December 3 2017

Very interesting release method.
  15. B

Long Point Waterfowlers' Association AGM 2014

Game.....set.....match!!! Well said Dr. Katchin!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks