Search results

1. M

Burwell Sat 31 evening fishing

Well i got the family out today landed 5 for five in less than an hour. 4 on a white and pink spoon and 1 one on a black and orange had to go back in as the wife was feeling sick. And I hope the couple that came close and asked what I was using managed to land some too.
  2. M

Sunday afternoon

I would like to know if it is worth the 30 min drive to come down to Port Burwell tonight Sunday 3 2018 already 5 pm now but was raining hard 15 min ago
  3. M

looking for info

Hello I am going to lake lowell near Temagami to do some ice fishing has anyone been there before also if so how deep is the lake and how far from shore does one have to go.
  4. M

Burwell Sun. 30 2017

Whent out of Burwell around 7:30 am was a rough ride out. It did seem to get rougher when we were out there trolled for approx. 15 min passenger started to get sick so we came back in around 8:30 am but i did manage to land two pics before we had to come in.
  5. M

Port Burwell Fri. 21st

Not a bad day out 5 pics and one laker had a double header when my wife called one pic and the laker I figured for sure I lost one but it stayed on. Not bad for a one man crew today. Will post pics lahttps://www.dropbox.com/s/xoa7ucnbfafmuq8/20170721_141706.jpg?dl=0ter
  6. M

west winds on Burwell on Sunday

So based on some of your experience fishing west winds in Burwell what kind of waves do you think we will have on this Sunday.
  7. M

Port Burwell Sat 17th

So I am seeing the the original post has some how split in two and on one there are guys saying good to go and on the other guys are saying stay home. I do not live that far away but my buddy that is going with me lives on the other side of Kitchener too far to drive for a maybe.
  8. M

ice shelters

Hi can anyone tell me what models angling outfitters has and the largest of what they have or can get I am looking to get a new outfit for this year and wanted to keep my money local.
  9. M

pickerel at the beacon in burwell

I took my daughter out fishing by the rocks near end where the beacon in my small boat and wow a guy on the beacon platform caught a pic then half hour later I caught one too 5 lb 11 ounce pearch were biting too. Will post pics when I...
  10. M

Burwell sat.

Hello guys just wanted to know if it will be worth it to go out of buwell Sat. night for pearch out by silver barn or somewere in that distance only have a fourteen foot boat and I do not like to go too far out, I hear alot about down by longpoint but that is too far for me.
  11. M

out at burwell today

Well got out in front of the silver barn around 45FT of water. Managed to bring home 28 good perch before it started to get too choppy. So here is how it started my daughter was on the bite and I was getting no hits so I asked her what she was doing and it was nothing different than me only that...
  12. M

some help needed for Niagra river

Hello everyone I am looking for some information on the niagra river near Queenston. Is there a forum that I can get info on water clarity how the fishing is going I have never fished that area before but would like to try my luck. I will be useing a boat if this helps. Thanks for the info in...
  13. M

sand hills & hastings

Hello everyone is there a closer launch near the sand hills hastings area I want to try this area for some pearch. I only have a small boat with a 15 on it so going from burwell is a long trip. Thanks in advance for any help.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks