Burwell Sat 31 evening fishing

mrbrown95

Well i got the family out today landed 5 for five in less than an hour. 4 on a white and pink spoon and 1 one on a black and orange had to go back in as the wife was feeling sick. And I hope the couple that came close and asked what I was using managed to land some too.

Well i got the family out today landed 5 for five in less than an hour. 4 on a white and pink spoon and 1 one on a black and orange had to go back in as the wife was feeling sick. And I hope the couple that came close and asked what I was using managed to land some too.

Your Mrs wasn't the only one suffering yesterday. My brother in law was was out yesterday and some of his crew (guests) turned green.

That's a great sentiment of hoping someone else doing well. ??

BIL had called me on the water and asked where and what, I told him don't come out to where we were, waste of time and rough we're coming back in. So I figured he might be struggling. We actually were doing quite well so I called him back later to find out how he was doing but he didn't answer or call back. I had the intention of meeting up with him and gifting him some of our catch so his guests went home with some fish.

Called him last night and he ended up with two, so they went home with something, but he didn't have any.

Gave him :poop:, told him, "you gotta answer your phone man." LOL

my boy and i went out at about 230..first rod fires about 10 min after setting the 4 rods, he lands a 6 to 7 lber, back in the drink she goes, a bit big for my table fair, and a good lesson to teach the young one, wish i had taken time for pics but wanted the fish to be released unharmed..we wnded the day at 530, 14 pics both big ones released 6-7lb and a 8 lber..and two farm animals..nass car, piston cup, did the most work..pink panties scored a big zero..shocking..fiah caught on riggers at 40 ft sliders did squat, and dipseys at 120 on 3..talkes to a few others and found they had a tougher time out there, maybe our good omen of releasing the big mommas helped..good luck out there

my boy and i went out at about 230..first rod fires about 10 min after setting the 4 rods, he lands a 6 to 7 lber, back in the drink she goes, a bit big for my table fair, and a good lesson to teach the young one, wish i had taken time for pics but wanted the fish to be released unharmed..we wnded the day at 530, 14 pics both big ones released 6-7lb and a 8 lber..and two farm animals..nass car, piston cup, did the most work..pink panties scored a big zero..shocking..fiah caught on riggers at 40 ft sliders did squat, and dipseys at 120 on 3..talkes to a few others and found they had a tougher time out there, maybe our good omen of releasing the big mommas helped..good luck out there
What FOW were guys fishing?

Personally, I set up at 49, trolled out to 57 and turned around and went back towards the starting area.

It was a good decision as I didn't even mark anything out in the deeper area I was in.

Back