Search results

1. G

PIKE In Long Pt Bay?

I am still pretty new to fishing the bay. What size of Pike inside the bay is considered big? I have seen some very small pike in the cuts lately but nothing bugger than 2lb ish. Have the larger ones left by now and are in deeper water...and harder to catch? I met a group fishing around...
  2. G

Turkey Pt

What would you call a guy and his girlfriend throwing a spinner bait from a fully rigged bass boat in a canal at Turkey Point today?
  3. G

Crappie

Hit a canal around Long Point this afternoon. Found 5 good Crappies and a small Pike on a small Jig with a yellow twister tail. Fun to find them. Dark water around brush seemed to be the key... I think.
  4. G

PT. BRUCE MINNOWS?

Is the supply for Saturday morning good or should I find before??
  5. G

STICK??

Any reports for us poor guys who cant get out and crash the streams? Thanks in advance.
  6. G

RONDEAU BAY HELP??

I gave Rondeau a whirl on Saturday in full on wind! Managed 2 decent LM on spinnerbaits. Huge piece of water to try to figure out. Can any one offer me any help for LM and Pike? Thanks.
  7. G

Service...thought i would share a great story.

After a conversation and 2 follow up calls they were returned with a full tune up and repairs. I have a 15 year old Spirex that I use for ice fishing and crappie, with the double paddle handle. I find that the 2 paddles catches line and is generally awkward to use. I mentioned this and the guys...
  8. G

This is worth reading...

Posts: 4 Native Fishing Rights Exceed Constitutional Entitlement « on: Today at 11:49:39 AM » Quote The following was published in the Owen Sound Sun Times July5th with title "Native Rights Often Misunderstood". I would have used, "Native Fisheries Agreement Goes far Beyond...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks