Service...thought i would share a great story.

GDOG

After a conversation and 2 follow up calls they were returned with a full tune up and repairs.
I have a 15 year old Spirex that I use for ice fishing and crappie, with the double paddle handle. I find that the 2 paddles catches line and is generally awkward to use. I mentioned this and the guys changed it to a single paddle handle for a very small charge. All other reels, which are a mix of old and new, were returned in less than 7 days. NO attitude, no mis shipments JUST Solid Service!! ... As in looking after a long term customer who has and will continue to buy Shimano reels. Fantstic old time-SERVICE
modify_inline.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
So many today we can find fault with and we need to praise the ones that actually do stand behind what they sell.(y)

Great! It is that simple. If service is good, stay with them and let them know why. If service is not what is expected, let people know and think before you decided to go back.

Agreed. ....was at my local Can tire store yesterday. Brutal! I cannot believe how poor service at retail has become. This from the store at Fanshawe and Hyde Park. The number of useless people on their floor is stunning.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks